• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Goodbye Dizzy Lizzie!

DeletedUser8632

All the best @Dizzy Lizzie. Also, if this was your own decision - imagine me quoting Muldoon from Jurassic Park (1993)

DeletedUser8632

I assume you are refering to Muldoon's final scene.

Yes, you are assuming correctly :)

And this is coming from somebody who was a long term mod in an infamous facebook game, 10 years ago, that was ... uh... centered around prowess in achieving agricultural goals in a farming environment. :D

Timneh

Artisan
And this is coming from somebody who was a long term mod in an infamous facebook game

I also used to moderate on a very big forum where we averaged around 9 - 10 thousand posts a week. That was very hard work and i was glad when that forum fulfilled it's purpose and we shut it down. We actually had to have some training to moderate on that forum and i think it would be a good idea if Elvenar mods had some training before they started, it might give some of them a better idea of how to do it properly.

DeletedUser8632

I also used to moderate on a very big forum where we averaged around 9 - 10 thousand posts a week. That was very hard work and i was glad when that forum fulfilled it's purpose and we shut it down. We actually had to have some training to moderate on that forum and i think it would be a good idea if Elvenar mods had some training before they started, it might give some of them a better idea of how to do it properly.

Its surprising how few people understand how emotionally distressing this kind of work can be, especially if you play the game as part of QA and are actually invested in it.

Back on topic: All the best to @Dizzy Lizzie. And a shout out to @Muf-Muf, I hope you don't have to steer the ship all by yourself.