• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Good evening fellow gamer's

DeletedUser3554

Just like to introduce myself, my name is Ludewig, based on a former Bavarian king, not my real name of course and I joint here about four months ago, my city is called Brandenburg!
I am a former German citizen but celebrate this year my 35th year in the UK.
I also love my cats and dogs and my home and in my spare minutes I try to make my city a success. Pretty expensive though as I was pushed into buying diamonds to have some groth but now coming to a slow pace/ I am always willing to help my neighbours but can not understand then I noticed in the other cities the message ",there is a treasure in this city!"
Maybe somebody can share light into it please? Otherwise , yes you properly noticed it already, I am a mature gamer.
Best wishes to you all !

DeletedUser441

Hello ludewig :). When you see a message stating "There is a treasure in this city" look around the city you are in and you will find a little treasure chest . There are three treasures given each day from random cities. Click on the chest and you will receive your treasure . Fellow pet lovers are welcome :D
1404363133_06-ellf.ru_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3554

Hello folks . just finished my last night shift, hurrah! Just checking my city's progress and it is not looking bad. Many thanks for your tip by the way, I am still learning despite being here now for a few months . Can anybody tell me please, the meaning and advantage of the " fellow ship"? I am not sure how to go about it. What a lovely cat, many thanks for the picture! I got two cats but they are asleep right now , a busy night shift , just like mine ! LOL Thanks for all the messages and we keep in touch, have a good weekend !

DeletedUser3097

Can anybody tell me please, the meaning and advantage of the " fellow ship"? I am not sure how to go about it.

A fellowship is a group of up to 25 players who work together to help each other progress in the game.

The advantages are:
  • up to 24 more people who you can trade with for free
  • people to ask for advice in the fellowship chat
  • tournaments- some fellowships focus on achieving high levels, others do not
  • some fellowships run knowledge point exchanges when you have an ancient wonder
  • daily visits for coins and supplies- some fellowship want players to visit daily, others are more relaxed
So there are many different types of fellowship- I definitely advise people to join one!

Information about vacancies or to advertise for a place is in the following forum:

https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php#game-worlds.21

P.S. I am sure there are more advantages than those I listed! Please feel free to add more!

DeletedUser3554

Good morning, Thank you fro your reply, that was very helpful. I just need to find a fellowship now ? Does these fellowship needs to be in the same area as me, I mean in the provinces I have opened ? Sorry to ask so silly questions but I like to join one and see how it goes. Many thanks

DeletedUser3097

Does these fellowship needs to be in the same area as me, I mean in the provinces I have opened ?
No, you can join a fellowship anywhere in the world you play in.

It's okay to ask questions, after all how else can you find out answers! :cool:

DeletedUser3554

Many thanks for your message! As I am a mature player in the land of Elves and Humans , Yes I will be 60 this year and I am not the greatest computer fan either, but I enjoy this game , maybe I spent too much time here , but the weather leaves us no other choice and I like Brandenburg my city! Brandenburg is really the county south of Berlin, my city of birth, and maybe long live my city.
kind regards
Ludewig

DeletedUser3554

Good morning again,

Well, would anybody suggest a fellowship to join ? I have just a little clue and I have ask to join on the fellowship page but had no reply.
I thing if somebody out there is on our map and have a space for my fellowship , it would be much appreciated .
My next question is , how big and far expands the map we are on, is it endless?
Have a good day and speak to you soon"

DeletedUser3097

Good morning @ludewig,

My next question is , how big and far expands the map we are on, is it endless?

I believe it is... I've never reached the end .... but is Elvenar round like the Earth? Maybe it's some other shape..The mysteries of Elvenar deepen...

DeletedUser1668

Good morning, Thank you fro your reply, that was very helpful. I just need to find a fellowship now ? Does these fellowship needs to be in the same area as me, I mean in the provinces I have opened ? Sorry to ask so silly questions but I like to join one and see how it goes. Many thanks

DeletedUser1668

lots of fellowships are looking for new player they have recruiting in the banner if

DeletedUser441

I hate cliffhangers ( if ................... ? ) . :) Tune in next week for the exciting end of that sentence , lol ! ;)

What happens next ?

1363991451957.jpg