• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Good Bye!

DeletedUser2144

Regretfully, I didn't make it. 5 hours before deadline I have been reached 23rd quest of Valentine's quest chain: "research 1 technology" and I ultimately failed. Because of 2 factors:
1. Wholesaler does not provide goods for the prices that were before. So I could not buy certain amount of planks and steel that I needed to activate "City Expansion 28" like I used to before. I blame Elvenar team for that. When they applied Valentine quest chain, they brought this so unpleasant change to Wholesaler.
2. I have tried in guild chat to find someone to exchange my gems for planks and steel, but I failed.

I've read some players were given successful finish of the Valentine's either for they already do all researches or they faced some bug. I was not of the luck.

But most of all, I wasted so much time of my life and my Internet trying to be better in this game and recently Elvenar team appear to do their best to put as much obstacles to me as they can.
So I am going goodbye to this game. This is enough. Most of all because Wholesaler still offers T1 goods for 60k, 90k 135k.... And because of this playing the game became slower about 500%. I never signed up for this.

Good bye.

DeletedUser3016

quite a few people are following you out ;/ can't say i blame you guys

DeletedUser3041

It's sad to see messages of people leaving. The majority of people of dissatisfied with the new trader and I certainly hope that this gets some attention. I have 2 neighbours in my area that have gone silent over the last week and hoping that they have not also given up as I am struggling with active neighbours. To give an example, I opened up 11 provinces only to find 2 active players. I am still hanging in here as I believe that this game will improve, just hope sooner than later. :)

DeletedUser2734

... I am still hanging in here as I believe that this game will improve, just hope sooner than later. :)

Pegasus, sorry to break the bad news to you, but in my quite some years of playing-time This improving has Never Happened ...

DeletedUser664

It's a game. We operate within the rules of the game. If the rules change, adapt. Now, if the rules are not applied evenly to everyone, then that's a problem. I see not having a similar number of active neighbors as an issue, but they've addressed that, and at least for me it worked out.

Complaining that exchange rates have changed, come on dude. It's the same rate for everyone. Adapt, overcome. That's the game.
Complaining that your fellowship isn't jumping on your offer for a tier 1-tier 3 exchange, meh. Join a better fellowship. Members in my fellowship would be competing to see who could help me first.