• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Other Goldmines? more like welfare payouts.

• Thread starter DeletedUser3542
  • Start date

DeletedUser3542

With all the posts recently in another thread about moving cities and all those gold mines popping up one thing i would like to see happen is do not treat goldmines as a welfare handout, but they should be a benefit till you get new neighbours to swap visits with and also trade with. Goldmines should give you a gold boost,as it's meant to be only temporary anyhoo, let the goldmines payout match what you get for visiting cities at least or even 150% as you lost trade as well. Players should not be penalised when a city near them is removed and is replaced with a goldmine as what we do or how we play has no bearing on their replacement. Come on guys hell if you had a goldmine in your backyard at home wouldn't it give your bank account a massive boost not the other way around..this makes sense make it happen please.;):)

Last edited by a moderator:

Timneh

Artisan
I totally agree with you and i have just posted a similar comment on that other thread you mentioned.