• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Golden Abyss

kimkimkim

Summoner
Feeling a little perplexed but maybe someone can help.......Does the golden abyss just give a base amount of coins when it reaches each level (of course dependant on main hall level) or is there some other wonder or some other building that in conjunction with the golden abyss will give the golden abyss more coins than what it says?

For example - my level 31 golden abyss with my main hall at level 45 says that it will give me 10.4 million coins every 3 hours, but every 3 hours when i collect from it, the coins it gives is over 17 million....am I missing something here?

kimkimkim

Summoner
Thanx @Silly Bubbles for the reply....the OP in beta also mentions this happening to the prosperity tower so I will be checking that as well.....as for my culture, it's at a nice sunny 170% with no EE's deployed....I should have mentioned that I started noticing this for the past few days but I thought it was something making it jump up, oh gosh and now it could be a bug:eek:

Sir Derf

Adept
I currently have 157% Culture bonus (125% + 32% from EE spell), and while I see that as boosting the Coin production of my Residence (click on Residence, Production Tab, hover over green text stating boosted production amount), I don't show it having any effect on my Golden Abyss (click on GA, Overview tab, hover over black text stating unboosted production amount). If I remember I'll check what I collect on my next pickup.

Jake65

Sage
Thanx @Silly Bubbles for the reply....the OP in beta also mentions this happening to the prosperity tower so I will be checking that as well.....as for my culture, it's at a nice sunny 170% with no EE's deployed....I should have mentioned that I started noticing this for the past few days but I thought it was something making it jump up, oh gosh and now it could be a bug:eek:
6.6m bonus coins every 3 hours.
I hope support drags their heels fixing this :D

Sir Derf

Adept
Should have read the link first. I saw the toast rise from the GA with the correct amounts, but didn't pay attention to the popup by the inventory, or the actual delta in inventory.

kimkimkim

Summoner
OK so this is looking more like a bug, the one mentioned in Beta.....I just collected from my golden abyss and in fact it is giving me 7.28 million more coins than stated....I also just collected from my prosperity tower as the person in Beta was having the same issue and in fact that too is giving me 728K more in supplies as well......unless someone can give a precise reason why this is happening then I suggest a mod @Herodite please move this thread to the bug reporting section, thank you

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @kimkimkim Rather generous Bug it seems!! :D

Okay so as always, if I could ask you to clear your devices cache first and foremost, then perform a soft modem reset. IF the issue still persists after that, please raise a Ticket with Support explaining the steps you've taken already, and we'll get that looked into!

Kind Regards

Herodite :)

SpaceCowboy

Soothsayer
Hm, this bug is still active. I'm hovering at around 330% culture bonus, so this is quite beneficial :) However, has it been confirmed that this is a bug?

Jake65

Sage
Hm, this bug is still active. I'm hovering at around 330% culture bonus, so this is quite beneficial :) However, has it been confirmed that this is a bug?
Don't know if it's confirmed but whatever you do, do not clear the cache and do not perform a modem reset.
Really, step away from the keyboard...... :D

SpaceCowboy

Soothsayer
This is still active, and has had significant impact on the FA (not complaining though) - can we get some information on whether this is actually considered a bug, or if it is now a feature?