• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

gold chest in magic academy

DeletedUser2456

i really think that the gold side chest in the magic academy should be free of all winter useless buildings ,lost count of the amount of winter lampions and glitter trees i got ,
there winter buildings for another thing its near spring now , could easy put in useful things like pet food or a genie anything like that that a player getting a gold chest would expect to get not a useless winter buildings

its not winter so dont want too see all though summer or spring

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Remove a useless winter junky building... add a genie instead... that is a funny one.

Talking of genies, lets all make a wish:

I wish they also add a "Travelling Merchant IV", where you can make universal level up artifacts or diamonds (for free ofc, like the other three).

Sir Derf

Adept
Genies have been known to have "Phenomenal cosmic powers … Itty bitty living space", but I think your described Travelling Merchant IV would be just a might overpowered.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
It is, I was being sarcastic hehe, since the OP said "why not replace this useless 1x2 winter item for say, a genie for example" haha.

Sort of saying, "Well, why not dumping this clutter car, and getting in exchange, say, a Maserati?"

DeletedUser2456

Remove a useless winter junky building... add a genie instead... that is a funny one.

Talking of genies, lets all make a wish:

I wish they also add a "Travelling Merchant IV", where you can make universal level up artifacts or diamonds (for free ofc, like the other three).
that be so cool. a merchant for them evoles .nightmare to get in the f/a more so when most team hate doing it ,so yep i'm with you a merchant be great :)

Sir Derf

Adept
Traveling Merchant IV.

Can only have 1 in your inventory or your city at a time.
Has a 1 week production time.
Starts as a 8x8, must be expanded to 9x9, 10x10, etc., after each production.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Traveling Merchant IV.

Can only have 1 in your inventory or your city at a time.
Has a 1 week production time.
Starts as a 8x8, must be expanded to 9x9, 10x10, etc., after each production.

And still generous being said what I said it does, :) Maybe start by 10x10, it's round. And climbs 2 for each order.
To make it: 30K fragments, 50 CCs. Shows rarely (as drops are ridiculously powerful, it started off a sarcasm haha.)