• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Battle Global Tournament ranking points - rankings by chapter?

• Thread starter DeletedUser6404
  • Start date

DeletedUser6404

Hi!

I've unlocked 23 Marble provinces & so far done them all (lvl 2's). I am rank 7 for now and I am at the end of Dwarves chapter.

I'll try to do all 6 province levels (6x23), but even doing all that I am quite sure I can't beat many other players and it would drain all my troops and goods. There is no way I can beat higher chapter players for global ranking points. That is why I think the global ranking system is unfair.

I mean like place a chicken that was born yesterday and an old hungry wolf against each other in an arena, cut of the chickens wings & legs also and call it a fair fight/ game lol :p They played much longer, so they obviously have more unlocked provinces which is quite impossible for lower chapter players to have the same amount unlocked you see. So it simply isn't fair.

It is only ranking points, but could there be a more fare system? Like rankings by chapter? Might be a dumb idea... Just a thought. :rolleyes:

rankings by chapter.jpg

DeletedUser6404

Fred is on Elementals. Tournament points 16733. I have to compete with him? Already dropped to 9th rank while writing this and 73 hours to go.... I rest my case lol :p

fred-001-tournament.jpg

m4rt1n

Adept
You can complete 23 provinces to level 6?

That alone on some weeks would give you top spot, certainly top 5.

I managed just 12 to level 6 last week and that was really going all out and I came 27th with around 3200 points.
Most weeks I only do 8 to level 6 and then another 8 to level 2 for the extra kp, and just about make top 50 with around 2500 points.

The ranking points are built up over time and add to your overall game ranking, which is just a number really.

DeletedUser6404

Yes. Done it before (stocked up & got help with trades from FS). Marble is my boost so earlier like with my other boosted good tournaments, I went all in for the relics on the tournies to reach max. 700%. Now I have them all on max, don't really need relics that much anymore, so I am looking at why would I still do them? For the KP's mostly of course. And why not for ranking points too ;)

There are 6 province levels in the Tournaments. Always finish the whole first level atleast. In the second level (16 hours) after the 9th province you will get 5 KP rewards for every province you complete.. comes again at 4th or 5th level can't remember.. but it will take ALL your goods and troops. Over 3000+ points is not easy is it lol. My tournament points are 560 so far on Dwarves chapter.

DeletedUser5976

Wow you have some world map progress. I'm halfway chapter 5, but cannot unlock anywhere near that amount of provinces. Not even half that amount in fact. ;)

DeletedUser6404

I think we are loosing the point here but yes LadyHavva: Always scout and scout some more to get expansions. The more space you have, the more you can play around and the higher your score will be... or did you mean tournament provinces lol

The point was that for example player in Elementals, Fred-001, can now do 2112 points in tournament level 2. Other players are playing the same game and are ranked equally, but there is nothing equal about it o_O

m4rt1n

Adept
I think we are loosing the point here but yes LadyHavva: Always scout and scout some more to get expansions. The more space you have, the more you can play around and the higher your score will be... or did you mean tournament provinces lol

The point was that for example player in Elementals, Fred-001, can now do 2112 points in tournament level 2. Other players are playing the same game and are ranked equally, but there is nothing equal about it o_O

Remember some players use diamonds for tournaments, and unlock provinces early.

DeletedUser6404

Really? :eek: That is just waste of diamonds, you don't need to do that at all imho. You have time to do all 6 in given time no worries. Hmmm.. if some players do that it doesn't matter, because in the end all players get 6 levels anyway and it's over. End result will tell. And as I am telling all: how long have you been playing and how many provinces you have unlocked makes the difference.

DeletedUser5976

I think we are loosing the point here
Yeah, you're right sorry. I was kinda surprised. I do get your point. There has been a lot of discussion lately that people starting the game later have had the benefit of the knowledge that higher levels only had in hindsight, that the optional squad size research is making tournament more expensive for them and newer accounts with this knowledge can be specifically built for tourneys and gain more points easier (as long as they had enough provinces unlocked of course). So perhaps they would also be happy with this suggestion as they won't have to be competing with newer accounts but only people in the same chapter as they are.

m4rt1n

Adept
So currently the tournament has a maximum score anyway as discovered provinces are limited.

(Max or discovered provinces/9)*(30+36+42+48+54+60)=Max tourney score.
Simplified, Tourney Provinces multiplied by 270 = Max.

For example 8 tourney provinces complete scores = 2160

And 30 = 8100.

Personally I try and autofight round 1 and 2 at UK time 7pm Tuesday and 11am Wednesday, then I have a late quick one at 3am Thursday morning, where I autofight/cater so I can go to bed, then spend my time manually fighting round 4 Thursday evening, Friday I do catchup at 7am Round 4, then round 5 at leisure Friday afternoon, then get the catchups at 11pm, then complete round 6 at leisure throughout Saturday. :)

Last edited:

Pauly7

Magus
I'm not really sure what the problem is here. Bigger players can score more points in tournaments... I've never questioned that fact or thought that it was weird. People who have been playing longer have bigger cities, more resources and are able to get more points in tournaments.

I won my first tournament when I was in chapter 5 because I wanted to see that it was possible to do, but it took 3 or 4 weeks saving goods and troops and it took a lot of tactical overexploring. In the end I just about managed to beat what the end level players can do week in week out.... but I was a small player and was punching above my weight... like a League Two team winning the FA Cup.

So yeah... I'm not sure what the post is driving at.

That all said, there is a little problem with your assumptions. You can't assess what scores everyone is on, or will get, by looking at the leaderboard after everyone has played two rounds. There are A LOT of people that will play through 20, 30 provinces or more for two rounds and then stop or very much cut back. The reason is that this is the easiest way to get at a lot of extra KP. If you complete 23 provinces that will win a lot of tournaments, as m4rt1n says. It won't win a silk or a gems tournament, but it might win a marble one and it would almost definitely win you a scrolls tournament.

DeletedUser6404

There are A LOT of people that will play through 20, 30 provinces or more for two rounds and then stop or very much cut back.

I am counting on that Pauly7 :cool: Only way I can beat them and get decent tournament ranking points meh... I'll try and see what the end result is.

DeletedUser6404

Went all in and this is me done with 5074 points. 6th rank. Couldn't do them all (6x23) & it was sooo hard at the end! Lost a lot of troops & had to make good 3 star offers to solve most of them at the end. Good game and congratulations to all fighters! Still 2 hours left... Not sure anyone can beat squeaker! :cool:

score.jpg

DeletedUser6404

Tournament over, 5134 points and finished rank 7 global. I tried to beat oce2014 in the last minute, but couldn't do it (only 8 points between us, and he is on elementials lol). I am now starting Fairies btw . Battle you later again...

agedh.jpg