• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Global Elvenar Daily 5 kp thread Swap En1 or En2 Servers

Wowwie

Soothsayer
Any Player that would like to join the
Global Elvenar EN1 or En2 Servers Daily 5kp Swap thread
please contact Indigenous (search for in players)

HOW IT WORKS
Indigenous sets out how it works below.

A message thread is sent to everyone in the group listing the members and their Wonder of choice.
Your Wonder of choice can be changed at any time by posting to the thread.
We cycle through the list, so we are donating to a different member each day.

Everyone in the group donates 5 kp to the designated person's Wonder of choice each day
and then posts to the thread to let the others know they've done their daily duty.

Indigenous keeps track and post to the thread every day, between 19:30 & 21:30 server time, and let everyone know where the next day's donations go, this helps to minimize confusion.
It also makes her job easier if you wait until I have posted before posting yourself.

This procedure allows us to keep upgrading our Wonders without impacting our research too much.

Happy gaming! :)

DeletedUser4003

Why would you want swap 5's ?

Look for AW's whos near done, and donate 5's and get back 20's ....

DeletedUser441

Isn't the number of players on a message limited ? Better off joining a fellowship and having kp threads of all sizes .

Wowwie

Soothsayer
Isn't the number of players on a message limited ? Better off joining a fellowship and having kp threads of all sizes .
No its not limited
it also add an extra way to gain kps that works along with all your fellowship Swap threads

Pauly7

Magus
I was about to get stuck into all the reasons why not, but then I realised this thread is months old.

Essentially, though, what @Brienne said.

Wowwie

Soothsayer
its an added bonus to the fellowship ones just has more than 25 players plus your fellowship 25 players so the potential of over 50 players helping

Wowwie

Soothsayer
the thread is old but still open we run 2 on en 1 and en 2
just send me a message we can add you