• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Gingerbread house

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
This is something that we sadly cannot get confirm. We will say though that there is always a chance in similar events to get Artifacts again, or to craft to change them, as in our current Event.

Gargon667

Mentor
So far there has never been a chance to change any non-pet artifacts, I suppose that is because the pets are the most popular of the evolving buildings...

Hold on to your artifacts, even though right now it seems unlikely to happen. If people keep asking over and over for the same thing one day it may happen, Inno has broken down before and done things that they have promised never to do, but it may take a couple years to happen (like the Teleport Spell)

Pauly7

Magus
I would rather win a blow torch that melts down all the Gingerbread Houses... those ugly aberrations!

Giraffi

Enchanter
I consider the Gingerbread House a good one, especially for small cities. Lol, no need to guess how big my cities are. Not bad for big cities either, if upgraded to chapter level.

Gargon667

Mentor
The Gingerbread house is quite alright for me too, but the beauty aspect is up for discussion ;)