• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Gingerbread house

• Thread starter DeletedUser9548
  • Start date

DeletedUser9548

I have started on the winter magic quests. I summoned my gingerbread house and then realise that I need to rearrange my city in order for the gingerbread house to be near a path, therefore active. In the process of this I accidentally sold the gingerbread house. I have since acquired the first evolution thinking that this summon and new house, but it hasn't. Is there a way to get a replacement level 1 house??

Deleted User - 106219

It will probably appear as a crafting recipe in the Magic Academy, like the other evolving buildings - likely after the event is over.

DeletedUser9548

Thanks. I will just keep getting the upgrades then and hope I can craft the basic one in the future

Pauly7

Magus
It might be worth speaking to support to ask if they will replace it as you sold it in error.

Julian

Sorcerer
Once you've received 10 upgrades, you might receive another gingerbread house. It generally works on a loop.

Deleted User - 1634960

As @Pauly7 said, your best course is to contact support. We have been known to replace accidentally sold buildings. ;)