• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered gift of nightfur unicorn

gathsdell

Soothsayer
Hey all.
Just a quick question was everyone supposed to get this gift today(black friday gift) I and and a couple others recieved it many did not as well my city in arendyll didn't either. Just curious TY

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
The NightFur are one per player, so they will be given in the first city that you are logged into, but not on any of your others.

Pauly7

Magus
The NightFur are one per player, so they will be given in the first city that you are logged into, but not on any of your others
I wish that you could somehow pick which city. I have the unicorn in the inventory of my bigger city where I will never use it, but would love to have it in the smaller city. It all just comes down to where you happened to log into first.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
I wish that you could somehow pick which city. I have the unicorn in the inventory of my bigger city where I will never use it, but would love to have it in the smaller city. It all just comes down to where you happened to log into first.

@Pauly7 If you would prefer it in your smaller city, please raise a ticket with support and we'll get that sorted for you dearest :)

Giraffi

Enchanter
Thank you very much for the unicorn, Inno. Love them even if they ended up unintentionally in the wrong city. Would love a rampant one one day. :p

cwgiii

Shaman
The Nightfur Unicorn is an Inventory item (under "Summonings") that was gifted from Inno on Black Friday. You may not have been a participating player at that point? If this is not the case, I would raise a ticket with Support to ask further.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@Witch Queen Azriel The NightFur Unicorn was a Black Friday Gift to all players from Team Inno :) Have you double checked your Inventory? If you still cannot find it and joined Elvenar prior to Black Friday, please raise a ticket with our support team and we'll get that sorted for you.

Kind Regards (and Welcome to our Wonderful Game)

Herodite.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
This was released in the early hours of Friday morning (UTC+1) and was available to all players already registered on the game and who logged in on Friday. Unfortunately if you did not play that day for whatever reason, this would not be granted to your account.