• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question General Terms and Conditions

According to General Terms and Conditions, with regards to Art. 9 Right of revocation, revocation notice with regard to Premium Services, <quote>
  • Consequences of revocation
    • If you revoke this contract, we shall refund you all payments we received from you without delay and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we received your notification to withdraw from this contract. This refund includes the delivery costs </quote>
    • does it mean that if I revoke the contract with innogames I'll be refund since I started playing of all the money that I spent buying diamonds and other stuff?
  • Thanks in advance for a reply.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @spieler20200712

The Right to Revocation as per InnoGames General Terms & Conditions does indeed allow this however this is only within 14 Days of Agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, this would have been done on initial Registration to the Game.

If you wish to discuss our Terms & Conditions further, please contact Support :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

No thanks, I don't wanna read anymore 'enjoy the magical world of Elvenar'