• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered General game/chapter quests

DeletedUser7107

Do all quests stop at lvl 11? Its like i am going in circle with tasks... complete x provinces, upgrade factory to lvl11, upgrade ws to lvl 11, upgrade house to lvl 11 ....etc... i do all of them and than again its all the same, all lvl 11. I am far from 11, my houses are 28/29, ws the same.. But my quests are going in circle with lvl 11. Is this it or have i done something wrong or is this a bug?

Timneh

Artisan
The quest should say upgrade to lvl 11 or higher. If they say that then there is no problem but if it doesn't say lvl 11 or higher you should contact support.

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
The cyclable quests demand you to upgrade to level 11 or higher in chapter 6. They do not scale anymore thereafter. While the rewards are great in Dwarves, they become less meaningful with each chapter. At some point they are no longer worth doing them.

DeletedUser7107

Yes, it does says lvl 11 or higher. So that´s it then. Thank you. We solved this one.

Pauly7

Magus
It's best to treat those cyclable quests as something to just pick from if you want to gain a particular reward. Otherwise just cycle them round or ignore them.

It may well be that you know all this, but it sounded like you were completing them one by one as they appeared.

DeletedUser7107

It's best to treat those cyclable quests as something to just pick from if you want to gain a particular reward. Otherwise just cycle them round or ignore them.

It may well be that you know all this, but it sounded like you were completing them one by one as they appeared.

Well i did for just two rounds, because i tought i got stuck because i ignored then for so long. Then i noticed they go round and round with this 11 thing and i tought i got some bug. So i will now continue to ignore them :)