• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

General Evolves Needed

DeletedUser3266

With the amount of evolved buildings I would love to see a general evolve that can be used to evolve any building. We can craft some of the evolve buildings in the magic academy but not evolves! I have all 3 bears but got frustrated with the game and left before I could gain 2 more evolves from the adventure - I am now back as the AM begged me :) and so far enjoying the game but REALLY want to evolve those darn cute bears! Not to mention the beautiful storm phoenix. I suggest allowing us to craft general evolves and/or win them in events - even if they are rare in the MA (like the chess set) it really would make a difference.

Hekata

Artisan
The idea of a general evolving artifact has been suggested a few times and the answer was always that they are not planning any such artifacts at the moments but that there will be more opportunities to get aftifacts for those evolving buildings. I guess patience is the key. They did bring back the Phoenix 2019 ones during the Easter event.

Pauly7

Magus
I'd like to think that one day they will still release a Universal Artefact. It would make a sense for a lot (if not most) people. I wonder if Inno worries that will allow everyone to get a bit too powerful, though, if they are able to evolve all the good buildings.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
I think the problem is more that people save the "universal" artefacts when buildings suck, and would use them the moment a good building arrives.
This would hurt there sales as people would be less inclined to spend some diamonds to complete that 1st or second main prize.

So for now there is a good financial reason to not do it.

DeletedUser3266

well I know nothing about game designing but if there was a way to create evolves that have to be used for any previous evolve building and can't be used for future evolve buildings?? I just really would love to evolve the bears - we can craft them in the MA but cannot evolve them - I just cannot see the point in that. Maybe they could create evolves that can be crafted using diamonds - like how you can upgrade a magical residence or workshop - although it should be less than the 300 that those require because they level up with each chapter and the evolve buildings would still need restoration spells to upgrade them a chapter

Pauly7

Magus
You're absolutely right. It has been raised a lot of times. Everyone still gets offered the bases to craft, but there's no point to them when they can't be evolved. FYI, it's best to craft those bases anyway as it will then stop them from appearing in the crafting rotation.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
I still think they should disable baseplates 1 update after they become irrelivant, untill something happens to become relevant again (some offer like black friday, or like past feniks event)

This should solve the issue.

Kinda funnny this issue is created because of 1 reason, people complained they got artefacts in the BSA (and challenge at that time) because of complaints it would be useless for those without a baseplate they added these baseplates to te receipt pool.

Now the problem is that there are no artefacts for those baseplates.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
INNO: Okay

** Coding the MA **

New recipes:

Universal Artifact: 100K frags (so we can spend them), and 300 CCs (yes, three-hundred hahaha, crazy, I am not being serious)

INNO: There, I dare you :p

(Or take this as a real suggestion: Like 50K fragments, and 50 CC each one, very hard to craft, but craftable and a way to spend fragments.)