• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion Gathering of the Phoenix Cults

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Neutral:
- no Wishing Wells

Servers people right. Diamonds shouldn't be cross-worlds, so people can't abuse with wishing well farms... It is a huge loss of income for INNO. Already the wells loose are enough, they are dropping me a few diamonds until they make the sale with the essences, they are 'saving' my butt, and I have ten. However, making a farm in other world feels very abusive to me. Maybe is because I was a coder years ago, and I understand INNO.

But now, eventually my wells will dry up, with no replacements, oh well, room for other stuff, but it is a punishment that we all get for a few greedy people.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
Servers people right. Diamonds shouldn't be cross-worlds, so people can't abuse with wishing well farms... It is a huge loss of income for INNO. Already the wells loose are enough, they are dropping me a few diamonds until they make the sale with the essences, they are 'saving' my butt, and I have ten. However, making a farm in other world feels very abusive to me. Maybe is because I was a coder years ago, and I understand INNO.

But now, eventually my wells will dry up, with no replacements, oh well, room for other stuff, but it is a punishment that we all get for a few greedy people.

I to understand it,
But I also liked to use it (was it not so that my main server only had 1 world untill half a year ago.)

even with 1 world and a little bit(not enough time / events to build a farm there) I was able to squeeze 90k diamonds out of those wells, insanity!!
The spire is now the place to go, and I am pretty fine with it to be the truth. It will now just be infinitly harder to play catchup now on my expansions.

Paladestar

Enchanter

After finishing the event quest chain and reclaiming the space I was dedicating to it, I just popped down my final wells too on Wednesday. None left in inventory now. :(

Alas, yes, the people who set up well farms on other realms to gain extra diamonds their main city seem to have ruined it for everyone as Inno now withhold wells from us. However, in defense of those who do this, Inno made it work this way...

I've said it before and I'll say it again, diamonds won in a city should be bound to that city only. When you buy diamonds they should sit in a separate 'bought diamonds' pile and players have the option to send diamonds from this pile to any realm on which they have a city, one-way - after being sent from the central stash pile to a city they become bound to that city.

Pauly7

Magus
I've said it before and I'll say it again, diamonds won in a city should be bound to that city only. When you buy diamonds they should sit in a separate 'bought diamonds' pile and players have the option to send diamonds from this pile to any realm on which they have a city, one-way - after being sent from the central stash pile to a city they become bound to that city.
I agree with that... although is there anything to stop someone setting up a separate well farm in the same realm? I don't think it breaks the rules if the second city isn't set up to feed the first with KP.

Perhaps more specifically any diamonds produced in one city should only be able to be used on that same city. It shouldn't be hard to do because you would just have to change diamonds into a city resource like any of the others.

The problem is with premium currency being given out for free. This makes it more complicated. The diamonds actually 'purchased' should sit separately and be able to be used anywhere, but then that was the original intention when it was just premium currency. Now you need a separate type of diamonds... super diamonds.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
I agree with that... although is there anything to stop someone setting up a separate well farm in the same realm? I don't think it breaks the rules if the second city isn't set up to feed the first with KP.

Perhaps more specifically any diamonds produced in one city should only be able to be used on that same city. It shouldn't be hard to do because you would just have to change diamonds into a city resource like any of the others.

The problem is with premium currency being given out for free. This makes it more complicated. The diamonds actually 'purchased' should sit separately and be able to be used anywhere, but then that was the original intention when it was just premium currency. Now you need a separate type of diamonds... super diamonds.

You can't transfer diamonds between city's on the same world.
btw even in on city you could (with WW) manage vast amount of diamonds, thats how I did it since we only had one world, as some point I had 60+ wells standing in my town.
It's a question of short or long term vision, Each time I had enough diamonds for a expansion I filled that expansion with more wells, and those generated more diamonds leading to more expansions ect.

When a new world openened I used that same city with all it's free expansions to now feed the new city with expansions, it never started as a diamond "push" account but became one because a new world opened. if diamonds were city bound I would have continued the long term practice for that town and ignored the new world. the new world became an opportunity.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Maybe the devs think the quests are too easy because some players finish the questline in 48 hours...

Yep, I am sure is exactly that, I liked your post too :)

That would solve it for sure... Is not cool to dry up everybody's wells because of a few, but INNO takes all into consideration, I am sure!

When a new world openened I used that same city with all it's free expansions to now feed the new city with expansions, it never started as a diamond "push" account but became one because a new world opened. if diamonds were city bound I would have continued the long term practice for that town and ignored the new world. the new world became an opportunity.

That has a point, but it adds load to INNO's servers, and unless you end up buying more diamonds due to having two cities (possible), INNO keeps losing.

I am happy with my only one in Wyn, and my beta watcher level 4 city.

DeletedUser5093

Just checking, is there any limitation on the amount of artefact conversion recipes we can get? I used one the other day to convert 2020 phoenix artefacts into a 2019 phoenix artefact, and since then i have only seen 2019 to 2020 artefact recipes, and no 2020 to 2019 artefact recipes. Just wondering if this is coincidence, or if we're limited to using one each.

DeletedUser3571

on beta i am currently converting to gain my third 2019 artifact. so unless this has changed for live i dont think so.

Pauly7

Magus
Just checking, is there any limitation on the amount of artefact conversion recipes we can get? I used one the other day to convert 2020 phoenix artefacts into a 2019 phoenix artefact, and since then i have only seen 2019 to 2020 artefact recipes, and no 2020 to 2019 artefact recipes. Just wondering if this is coincidence, or if we're limited to using one each.
Interesting. Maybe it's just coincidence, but now you say it I saw 5 of these recipes in the first couple days. On the 5th one I crafted it then I haven't seen any since.

DeletedUser9591

I have the same question about recipes to craft evolves. They appeared on first days of the event, I crafted one, since then 0 recipes.

Does it mean that the player can craft only one evolve during this event?

Hekata

Artisan
I have crafted one 2019 artifact on day 3 and I had another show up 2 days later that I couldn't craft because I didn't have the 2 new artifacts yet. Now I'm waiting for it to show up again. I do get the recipe for the new one regularly. Anyway, It's possible to craft more than one, we just have to be patient and rely on some luck.

DeletedUser9591

No changes in availability of evolve recipes. Same recipes are spinning in MA like broken record.... :) Worse than before this event :)

We are in the day 9 of this event.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
You have 10 butts? ;) :cool:

10 wells, lol, follow the entire structure haha. Sadly, I am human, so I only have one small butt haha.

No changes in availability of evolve recipes. Same recipes are spinning in MA like broken record.... :) Worse than before this event :)

We are in the day 9 of this event.

And see, this is why I said, better sooner than waiting... I warned it. I told you, people. Prepare yourself to have enough for at least one level 1 before the event starts. Take it as a FAs... It is obvious they are not going to make it easy; they do not want everybody to have a firebird level 10. You missed golden opportunities.

I am currently crafting for level 9, 430 more essences for the 10th level, I got 17 days for it to show. And it will.

DeletedUser1874

The good: the artwork and fixed, non-infinite questline. Very doable in both the endgame and earlier chapters, well balanced, good job. And the ability to turn the useless coldfire stuff into the potentially useful old ones, just in case someone needed one or two more levels in their Firechicken I suppose.

The bad: the per-tile value of the new buildings, which once again will sit in the inventory, now even more so given the absence of time-reduction boosts / AW instants and other useful stuff. As to the Coldfire chicken, it's as pretty as it is useless and disappointing. Perhaps the most useless evolving building since the Aureate one - in fact, it's so bad it's hilarious, could've been a good April's Fools'. I very much doubt I'll place it, seeing as it can't even be teleported away. Oh, and horrible grand prize pool and chest options, too.

Yeah, let's blame it on those who put time and effort in making alt towns (which, as already explained countless time, help the servers feel less dead, as they need space to be efficient and thus development), in a perfectly legal way, since Inno allowed it and could've easily just made diamonds server-bound instead. And the pity over a company that makes 200 million a year over a handful of diamonds? Give me a break. They even buffed the amount of "free" diamonds one can get with the recent changes to the Spire. How about focusing on those who break the rules instead and push themselves with multiaccounts?

DeletedUser8795

How long are those artifacts 2019/2020 recipes supposed to be in the MA? I have enough 2020 artifacts for 2 2019 artifacts, but haven't seen any 2019 recipe for a long time (at least 10 days)...

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Yeah, let's blame it on those who put time and effort in making alt towns (which, as already explained countless time, help the servers feel less dead, as they need space to be efficient and thus development), in a perfectly legal way, since Inno allowed it and could've easily just made diamonds server-bound instead. And the pity over a company that makes 200 million a year over a handful of diamonds? Give me a break. They even buffed the amount of "free" diamonds one can get with the recent changes to the Spire. How about focusing on those who break the rules instead and push themselves with multiaccounts?

You give me a break... Cry me an ambulance. Sorry I play only one city, with no need to have well farms. Or buy some diamonds, and pay the devs for all your fun and hard effort with a game called Elvenar (among others) that you happen to play.

In another empire building, I spent countless hours as a super admin baking cheaters, and gray area cheaters. INNO allows those stupid farms. Now, they provide no wells because you guys abused the system (I don't care how "wonderful" these cities are), and more honest, and less greedy players like us will have our wells dried out thanks to folks like you. Thank you, thank you, thank you @Vetrinus you do so much for this game, I can't thank you enough, wow. I enjoyed banning greedy, and cheaty people... even more than playing the game those days haha.

At least, I have other alternatives for when my eight wells dry up.

And by the way: I played for years these types of games, with several companies in Europe, and the US. INNO is the first one that gives so much premium away. Another one gave some, very eventually. The rest, zero. But since you can't be happy with 10-12 wells, INNO dries them all up, and period. INNO's fault? Nope, your fault, and all wishing well farmers who abuse the system.

If my wells dry up and I have no more, okay, I will miss them, but I am happy to make that sacrifice and end the wishing well farming. Now hate me all a little more, I am being honest.

And if INNO makes million, good for them. How much you paid for your phone? If you paid $200 like mine, which works perfectly and its two years old then okay. If you have a cool expensive apple/Samsung phone, you are feeding even a bigger company, selling your equipment worth $150, for $900. And trust me, I can afford one, as I spent more in a single bottle of wine than the coolest phone.

How long are those artifacts 2019/2020 recipes supposed to be in the MA? I have enough 2020 artifacts for 2 2019 artifacts, but haven't seen any 2019 recipe for a long time (at least 10 days)...

They show up, and I think they will stop showing up before FAs end, sadly. I think is what I saw in beta, But not 100% sure, but if I am wrong, then it will end after a day or two from FAs.

Last edited:

Killiak

Artisan

Quoted for truth.

Anyway mate, don't get bothered by that offensive chap, just block (ignore) him like the rest of us do.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
This is a rare craft in the Magic Academy, hence not so many showing up for any of us unfortunately as I would love to max my Fire Phoenix!
On beta the recipes finished a couple of days after the event ended, I would assume it will be the saame on the live servers too.