• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Gaps between Union Street sections

DeletedUser

hello @Paladestar, thanks for your post...it would be lovely if you could provide more detail: how & when it happened, on which world in which circumstances.

Paladestar

Enchanter
How/when/world not really applicable, it seems to be a bug in the implementation of the new street tiles within the game. I've added screenshots, you can see the previous tiles (the blue edged ones) join perfectly, but the new ones do not - there's a gap between every tile where you can see the ground (grass) below.

gaps1.jpg
gaps2.jpg

Paladestar

Enchanter
I blame those construction workers not doing a tidy job laying the road. We need a new contractor.
Yes, slackers!

It also looks to me like each tile has the pattern of a junction piece? Maybe that's the problem, the junction pieces are incorrectly being used for all paths for the Union Street?

Pauly7

Magus
It also looks to me like each tile has the pattern of a junction piece? Maybe that's the problem, the junction pieces are incorrectly being used for all paths for the Union Street?
You may have hit the nail on the head there, judging from the pattern. Although if it is supposed to look like that (minus the gaps) it would still be quite cool.

DeletedUser

:)thanks for your reply, @Paladestar! It would be awesome if you could send this information to the support team via the in-game link!