• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Game Selectively Doesn't Respond to Clicks

FatehpurSikri

Alchemist
Today the game doesn't respond to clicks on certain things. I play on a PC. It won't allow me to confirm chests when I'm going thru my FS to give neighborly help. It won't let me click on the number 8 player on the first page. It won't let me go to page 2 or page 3 in the FS to continue neighborly help. It wouldn't let me confirm the completion of a quest in the Forbidden Ruins game. I had to reload the page. When it came back, the quest was gone but it didn't add the additional points to my score. I tried to put in a ticket in Support, but it wouldn't let me click on Confirm to send it.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @FatehpurSikri

I would recommend clearing your cache. Give that a go and come back to me if the issue still persists :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Solanix

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
@FatehpurSikri, did you reset your modem as well? Let the rest of the family know that the internet will be gone for a few minutes and take it off the power. Could you wait a few minutes and plug it in again? Without knowing what browser you are using, it is difficult to recommend using a different one. Another thought: Are you using a wireless mouse? If you do, are the batteries still okay? As you can see, many things can go wrong. Fingers crossed that you can overcome your problems or that you at least manage to reach out to our support team. :)