• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Game not running properly

Pauly7

Magus
Is anyone else having some serious issues with the browser game today?

Actually it started yesterday with the game getting slower and slower, taking an age to load and then buildings going inactive when you try to collect from them.

It's to the point this morning where it's pretty much unplayable. I'm trying to train troops and the game just freezes the building and doesn't let me collect - every time, until I reload it... which also takes a long time. Everything I try to activate is also just going greyed out for several seconds before I proceed.

It isn't my internet / network, because other sites have no problems. Admittedly I am only using Flash on Firefox and haven't tried any different yet. Even the forum is very sluggish to reload though.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@Pauly7 I'm on Chrome and I haven't being experiencing any issues this morning? Potential Flash issue...??

OldHag

Necromancer
Yes, @Pauly7 - I'm having the exact same issues. I'm also using Flash on Firefox.

Pauly7

Magus
It's the same on Chrome. I haven't been tempted to load up HTML5 yet.

It appears to be slightly better now than it was an hour ago.

Timneh

Artisan
I have been having the same thing but not as bad as @Pauly7 for a few weeks now so i doubt it is a firefox update in the last week or so.
Sometimes when i collect from a manufactory i do not get the zzz icon and it will not let me start a new production untill i reload the game and then i need to collect the finished production again to get the zzz icon so i can start another production. Some times it is just one manufactory and sometimes more than one, it happens on workshops as well and sometimes even a mixture of workshops and manufactories. It can get VERY ANNOYING.

Wowwie

Soothsayer
well I have Experience very slow lagging on en 2 since yesterday as well I do not use flash at all