• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Game freezing

DeletedUser5976

Hi, the game has been freezing repeatedly just now forcing me to restart. First I thought it was something to do with my computer, but everyone online in my FS is reporting the same. Anyone else can confirm this?

m4rt1n

Adept
Myself also, plus continued stream error pop ups.

I'm playing in Arendyll.

m4rt1n

Adept
Seems ok again for me currently but the last hour or so has been hit and miss.

DeletedUser2838

I'm playing HTML otherwise it's painfully slow. Problems I get (since the last update) are;
1. When initially opening a city page it is in "freeze" for about the first 5-10 seconds, and any attempt to start play immediately confuses the game.
2. Intermittent freezes during play which can only be resolved by reloading
3. When reloading a game if the amount reloaded ever says 17/24 I know the reload has frozen and needs restarting.
4. When opening notifications, clicking on a message to open it has the same effect as closing the notifications page about 50% of the time
5. A new one from today is I keep being thrown out of the game with "stream error" every 5 minutes.

Deleted User - 384643

Yes, me and my fellowship as well in Arendyll. The last few hours we constantly get stream errors/connection issues.

DeletedUser3097

Thank you for reporting this issue so promptly- the issue seems to have been resolved now so I'll close this thread.