• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Game down

LazyTony

Sorcerer
Anyone else having problems? Game just hangs at the InnoGames screen and doen't get to the x out of 27 loading screen.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
We're on it! Something went... horribly wrong. Hopefully we have a solution quickly. :)

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Yep, indeed. Just found out that it seems to only affect the HTML5 version of the game. So those of you playing using Flash should also be able to play without issue. Still, since it is currently impossible to switch which version of the client you'd like to use, we're treating the issue with the highest priority.

My workaround was to temporarily switch to a browser that does not support the HTML5 version (e.g. using Microsoft Edge), so that it ignores my setting and uses the old Flash version instead.

DeletedUser5037

My workaround was to temporarily switch to a browser that does not support the HTML5 version (e.g. using Microsoft Edge), so that it ignores my setting and uses the old Flash version instead.
The new (improved?) version of EDGE supports HTML5!
I guess you just haven't updated yet! ^_^

DeletedUser9340

Yep, indeed. Just found out that it seems to only affect the HTML5 version of the game. So those of you playing using Flash should also be able to play without issue. Still, since it is currently impossible to switch which version of the client you'd like to use, we're treating the issue with the highest priority.
I can't access it after I happen to be playing for 2 hours STRAIGHT.

Killiak

Artisan
I notice that looking up names in the ranking list is really slow in the game. (using Firefox / Flash)

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Firefox is garbage now, I only use it as back up. So it is Chrome, but for convenience... and it always worked fine. Right now there are no really awesome browsers, they all eat up massive RAM, check your resources in your PC...