• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Game crashing ...

DeletedUser1683

... more then usual.

Clicking on the Research button is causing the game to crash. Not everytime, but a lot!

DeletedUser1683

Does support read these forums? Should I post somewhere else?

DeletedUser1295

Hello Penjara,
I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems!
Since this is not a general problem I would advise you to contact support for individual help on your issue.

From within the game, there are 2 ways to contact support. You can:
  • Right click anywhere within the game, and choose ‘Support’
  • Click the ‘Menu’ button at the bottom right of your game screen, choose the ‘?’ and then the green ‘Support’ button.
You can also contact our support from this forum via the Elvenar Support Quick Link visible when viewing the forum index, or simply by clicking the link below:

Deleted User - 13667

Out of curiosity, is your flash player up to date? This could contribute to the game crashing..

DeletedUser1683

Hello Penjara,
I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems!
Since this is not a general problem I would advise you to contact support for individual help on your issue.

From within the game, there are 2 ways to contact support. You can:
  • Right click anywhere within the game, and choose ‘Support’
  • Click the ‘Menu’ button at the bottom right of your game screen, choose the ‘?’ and then the green ‘Support’ button.
You can also contact our support from this forum via the Elvenar Support Quick Link visible when viewing the forum index, or simply by clicking the link below:

Thanks for your reply.

I will message support.