• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Game constantly freezes while collecting workshops

• Thread starter Deleted User - 384643
  • Start date

Deleted User - 384643

I'm playing in Arendyll and the last hour the game has been constantly freezing when I'm trying to collect from my workshops and setting new production orders. I had to log out and in again about 10 times.

DeletedUser3443

I am also having problems this morning with the game freezing and it being very unreliable when trying to play or arrange my cities. I keep losing the Elvenar webpage. When I have this problem it always seems a lot worse when there is a competition in progress or I refuse to accept a fellowship invitation. Such a shame for the players who just enjoy building cities and having a few stress free hours through the day or night without constantly worrying about being disconnected all the time.

DeletedUser813

This has been happening to me in both my Arendyll and Winyandor cities, generally when I am doing my visits, and at least a couple of times per round. I am very time poor so this is quite frustrating. I hope it is fixed soon!

cwgiii

Shaman
Does it improve if you decrease city graphic quality?

I have been told that helps, but it still happens for me.
I find that it gets worse when several things are happening at the same time, like production completing (graphics change), at the same time as doing NH, at the same time as rotating through the quests, etc.

m4rt1n

Adept
I have been told that helps, but it still happens for me.
I find that it gets worse when several things are happening at the same time, like production completing (graphics change), at the same time as doing NH, at the same time as rotating through the quests, etc.

My thoughts on this are that if a lot of things are happening at once in the world, (and that is when I get the freeze using a fast gaming PC), the INNO server cannot cope.

A few times it freezes and it is not my graphics, I have a 8GB dedicated card installed, and 16GB RAM, 128GB flash drive and 3TB Hard Drive and top games play HQ without issue.

It is not my internet either, as ping averages 20 - 24ms and speed averages 14 - 15 mbps, not the best but surely fast enough for Elvenar.

Last edited:

DeletedUser3443

The discussion is very informative, thank you. It is good to know that I am not the only person to have a problem.

DeletedUser813

I have turned the graphics right down to low on both of my cities and am still having this issue.

DeletedUser3097

I'm playing in Arendyll and the last hour the game has been constantly freezing when I'm trying to collect from my workshops and setting new production orders. I had to log out and in again about 10 times.

I am also having problems this morning with the game freezing and it being very unreliable when trying to play or arrange my cities

This has been happening to me in both my Arendyll and Winyandor cities, generally when I am doing my visits

Please open a ticket with Support if you are still having problems.

DeletedUser4317

I am also having problems with freezing, a lot. I am playing in Winyandor. I get kicked off a lot to.