• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Gaining Ranking Points in FA

Denerleigh

Adventurer
Can you gain more ranking points by going on more than 1 path in the Stages? And does it have to be a whole path? Can it just be a partial path, say from an Intersection Point?

sunrae

Soothsayer
HI, yes you do, each waypoint gives you 300 points and each tricolour gives you 900 ranking points for stage 3, I'm not sure if it's different for each stage. The more waypoints you finish the more ranking points you get. If you click on a waypoint it tells you at the top how many points it is worth. You must complete the waypoint to get the ranking points for it, but you don't have to finish the path.

Pauly7

Magus
HI, yes you do, each waypoint gives you 300 points and each tricolour gives you 900 ranking points for stage 3, I'm not sure if it's different for each stage.
It's different for each stage and also different for each row within a stage. In stage three the second row of junction waypoints are worth 1,500 points each.

@Denerleigh, interestingly there are no points for completing a level, only for each waypoint completed as @sunrae says. If you drop some badges into a waypoint, but don't finish it you get nothing for that either.

rock stream

Scholar
We opened the first chest. How do you start on the 2nd?

rock stream

Scholar
Thanks. I have contacted support twice. No email. The chest is open. There is no map 2. I see some are still doing waypoints on map one on the different paths.
My current fellowship only has a archmage. This was my first FA.
I started on Areddyll but when I started a new world my city is now under the Felyndral tab.
thanks for the assistance

DeletedUser9209

So if you have completed stage 1 and 2 on one pathway, and are part way through the stage 2 on that pathway, you can still get points if you finish a waypoint on a different colour of path????

QFol2

Conjurer
@rock stream are you playing on pc? There should be a notification to show you when the chest for map 1 was opened. If there isn't a notification, it doesn't sound like it's actually been opened.

As an aside, half of that fellowship is inactive - you might want to find a better one after the FA is finiished.

rock stream

Scholar
Yes you get points for additional waypoints completed, but no additional chests.
Yes I play on a pc. It turned out that the archmage did not want to open map two until the last minute because... Very weird.
Yes I joined a new fellowship (3rd try) today and I made sure there are mages in the fellowship.:rolleyes:

Julian

Sorcerer
Just be aware that Map 2 looks exactly like Map 1. The waypoints will just be reset.

It would be good if each map looked different.