• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Future Guild.

DeletedUser

Guild will appear soon,and i create this topic to see who want to join in my future guild...No name yet,we can vote that,fell free to post a name,and i will make a Poll.
The guild will be different than others u meet in FoE or another game.
Everyone will be free,the only things will be to motivate your mates and to have corect trade offers,in rest for fun and change ideas and strategies.
So excuse my bad english and i wait u to join,fell free to post here and to propuse a name.
Of course i maked this thread to know what people to invite,i want an active guild :)

DeletedUser105

Of course you want an active guild, we all do. Best if your guild members are located around you. Good luck buddy.

DeletedUser23

I find that it's best if your guild members are from elsewhere on the map; otherwise you can already trade for free with them and there's less benefit to being in the fellowship.

DeletedUser105

I tried to reply earlier but I keep falling asleep. Am I counting too many sheep?

If you haven't 'discovered' your guild members then isn't there a trading surcharge? I think it depends on how your guild is set up and for what purpose. Our consortium is designed to trade between ourselves on a 1:1 basis with each member concentrating on producing those goods for which we have boosts.

Each to their own!

DeletedUser23

There's never a trading fee between guilds. Whether or not your fellows put up fair trades is another question! :D

DeletedUser

Indeed sheepski,anyway i abandoned the guild idea,nobody want here so i will join alex guild when will be implemented.

DeletedUser

I hope to have a Active Friends list. Their are some in my Hood that are on almost everyday. I have started talks with one of them and I hope we will build a guild together. I wish ya'll best of luck!