• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fun, Active Fellowship Looking for New Members

• Thread starter DeletedUser4517
  • Start date

DeletedUser4517

Hello! I am the Archmage of Groundhogs, a fun and active Fellowship ranked in the top 20 of Arendyll. We currently have 2 openings for the right players!
Our ideal members would be over 100k, and have :steel:steel or :plank:plank and :elixir:elixir or :magicdust:dust boosts. Our warehouses are bursting with gems and marble, so we are not looking for those boosts at this time. However, all interested applicants will be given fair consideration as long as you are active and enjoy participating in FS activites!

The benefits of joining our Fellowship are many:
  • We are highly-ranked but a fun, relaxed group of players
  • We complete 10 chest tournaments every 3 weeks
  • We have a Round Robin KP sharing circuit to upgrade your Wonders fast
  • We have loads of goods ready to trade
  • We like to chat and find new ways to advance our cities and ranks
If you are interested, please message me (or any of the other leaders listed) in game, as we are often there more than here :)
Cheers!
DrRoboto

DeletedUser4517

We still have places open in our Fellowship! If you're a person who is interested in Fellowship activities and wants to play with a good group of folks, please feel free to send a message in-game (or post here) :)

DeletedUser4517

We still have an opening for one player, if our Fellowship sounds like the place for you, please inquire in-game! :)