• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

FS Looking for members/merge

DeletedUser9002

Wicked Game is one of the older FS on Winyandor. We've had a few dropouts, the usual things. We now have a need for 5 new members, and a cull of some of our ex-members, many of whom have 6 digit scores. Obviously, we don't want to damage our ranking by removing them if we can't replace them. Looking for experienced players, and we're a pretty laid back FS.

Derwydd
Archmage
Wicked Game

DeletedUser1178

Hi Derwydd, We've just had a major shake up in our fellowship as well and we are now looking for quite a few new members. Maybe we can work together and merge to form a great FS. I notice you have 12 active players and we currently have 17, too many for one FS I know, but maybe we can hold on to both and use one for resting/recruiting and the other for everyone who wants to be active?

We are looking for a happy and helpful future of friends worldwide. We like to have regular visitors (at least four times a week), and aim to get ten chests in a tourney every four weeks with plenty of notice and time to build up units for the challenge.

We have an active KP swap of 3, 5, 10 and 20 Kps at a time to help build ancient wonders and get bonus chests. I hope this gives you an idea of what our fellowship is about and I would be happy to try to answer any questions you may have.

Hoping you consider our invitation favourably, I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers, Skylla, Mage, North Star :)