• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived FS chat intermittent

DeletedUser

The fellowship chat keeps going down today, it's like the old problem has resurfaced :(

I hope this doesn't continue (or is caused by) the upcoming FA in 8 days.

Mine's down too including in Beta.

m4rt1n

Adept
It's been going down for me for weeks and never really got fixed, just improved a little.

DeletedUser5976

I have been having this problem for the last week as well. When I open the chat sometimes the message that there are no messages flashes for a second and then the chat loads. However I cannot post anything anymore unless I restart.

DeletedUser

I'm suffering on all cities and my AW members have the same problem as well, not all but enough of us that its becoming very difficult, hard to have a conversation when people are continually having to reload the game!

The curse of the FA!!!

Rimella

Adventurer
Yes, same here - it's been annoying our fs members too - and for the chatty archmage I am it's torture I have to re-bot every now and again....

DeletedUser6404

I hope this doesn't continue (or is caused by) the upcoming FA in 8 days.

Yes, chat needs rebooting to work all the time, but will the FA start next thursday 10th? Ty for answer.

Last edited by a moderator:

LazyTony

Sorcerer
Well, it started on Thurs 3rd on beta. So we can be as sure as we ever can be that it will start on live servers on 10th. Nothing is certain, but 1 week after beta is the rule 95% of the time.

DeletedUser441

Same problem here :(. Need to refresh continuously.:rolleyes:.

m4rt1n

Adept
Inno, please fix the chat quickly, some in my fellowship often play on app and cannot read the messsage we have running while chat is playing up.

BonnyGwen

Spellcaster
I play on Arendyll and chat has been disconnecting every minute or two.
We've had to use Messages to try to coordinate for adventure which doesn't even start for us till Thursday.
Chat would go down ever so often a few weeks ago but now the merest thought of an adventure on any server seems to cause chat to crash very often everywhere.
Is there any way to beef up what ever is needed to handle the chat overload when everyone seems to need it the most?