• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Free diamonds

Pauly7

Magus
Hi @Gaze1le, welcome to the forum.

There are no daily diamonds. They are designed to be the premium currency, so technically they are paid for, but Inno does now offer us several ways to win them without spending money. Those ways include playing in the Spire of Eternity (that's the best way), or by building Genies (which are won in the Spire). The was a building called a Wishing Well, which was similar, but if you are newish to the game it is likely that you won't have any of those. Genies and Wishing Wells give a mystery prize each day, which can sometimes be diamonds. They can also be won sometimes in contests that they run on this forum.

There are probably more ways and someone will step in.

Hekata

Artisan
There is also crafting in the magic academy. Once you have crafted enough items to give you 100 vision vapours you have a chance to get 500 diamonds from the Mystical Object.
In higher chapters there are also some quests that will give you diamonds and chests at the end of chapters (starting with chapter 5 or 6 I forgot now) will give you 200 diamonds.

Julian

Sorcerer
Most buildings just require ordinary resources to build. The diamond option is there to build it if you don't have those resources yet. Magic residences and magic workshops can only be bought using diamonds, though you can occasionally win them through the Spire. Some cultural buildings also require diamonds. My advice, though, is to go for event cultural buildings instead.

It is entirely optional whether to buy diamonds or not. Buying them will certainly help things go faster, but you can survive perfectly well without them. If you are going to use diamonds, I would actually suggest using them to upgrade your builder, magic academy or to buy premium expansions.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Diamond culture gets old very quickly, and a couple of chapters later it will be your most inefficient culture per square. Play the events and you will get something nice, typically.

Yeah, my only culture diamond one is some 1x1 tiny princess called "princess Anwen" or something I think. I do not even know where she is, despite I remodeled the whole city (I know elvenstats) twice since I placed her. That one is so far one of the most worth premium buildings to invest, as being 1x1 no need for road, is flexible, and the 102 pop is nice still in S&D (I have a lot of free pop, but for a 1x1 she is nice.) And a 1x1 will cover any "holes" that most of us have.

rock stream

Scholar
I would actually suggest using them to upgrade your builder, magic academy or to buy premium expansions.
I have 3 builders should my next purchase be the magic academy? then back to builder then back the the MA?

Julian

Sorcerer
I suppose you should ask yourself if you are constantly running out of builders. If so, upgrade the builder. Bear in mind that build times get longer. Personally, I went for upgrading the builder, MA, then premium expansions.

Hekata

Artisan
I have 3 builders should my next purchase be the magic academy? then back to builder then back the the MA?
If you have 3 builders I'd go with the MA all the way to LV 5 before getting back to builders. It speeds up a lot the production of spells (including the CCs) and that makes it worth waiting a little longer for buildings to be built.

Gargon667

Mentor
MA all the way!
After that you can either go for Premium Expansions (be careful they make your tourneys harder!), more builders (for the impatient or high chapter towns), you can also craft RR spells with diamonds if you have special event buildings you want to upgrade. And of course you can flip the MA over to get more booster buildings and other stuff you like to craft. Oh buying and upgrading Magic buildings is another option.
All of the above I find useful and have down at some point. Currently I spend most my diamonds on flipping the MA. (by now all my important buildings are upgraded, I don´t want anymore magic buildings and well the tourney does not need to be made harder artificially).