• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Forums

DeletedUser1925

Why do we have to register for different forums? Can't you create sections or something?

DeletedUser

As in, if you want to post on the german forum (as an example), you have to register again, I'm guessing.

DeletedUser66

There are a number of language servers for all the games Inno provides. This done so that players with similar languages are grouped together. With each game, a forum is attached so players can communicate in their preferred language on their own forum.

These language servers are hosted on separate databases and with separate databases, a new registration needs to be made if you wish to communicate on that particular forum.

I don't think anyone would like to participate on a forum where players are communicating in 20 odd different languages.

But yes, there are 3 English ones. EN and US well, they just follow the same as the rest of the language servers (Probably done this way due to the time difference between Europe and the US). Beta of course is for testing purposes and don't usually run on the same version of the game as the rest.

DeletedUser1925

Exactly. Problem is you can't view files from not registered forum. Now to register at all 3 servers. c'mon!

DeletedUser66

I hardly see that as a problem, since it takes a minute or two to register. And since you want files off another forum, small price to pay.