• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Forum likes

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
I understand that some people might find this topic not important but I just can’t stop wondering why this forum is less generous on likes than US forum.

I personally don’t mind clicking on everything I like to show appreciation, respect and agreement so I wonder what’s other forum members view on using “like” function.

Laurelin

Sorcerer
[...] I just can’t stop wondering why this forum is less generous on likes than US forum.
The most obvious explanation would probably be the fact that this Forum has far fewer active members than the US Forum. I've been here for some three years or more, and there are many registered members here who may or may not still be reading the Forum, but who no longer post comments.

Pauly7

Magus
So the question is... is there a difference in the ratio of messages to likes on the US forum?

Edit: I've just had a look and the answer is - yes, a considerably higher ratio of likes on the US forum.

I guess they like to like stuff. If there was a hate option that would probably be higher too

Julian

Sorcerer
I don't splash them around, but prefer to give them as prizes when there's a particularly good point made.

Gargon667

Mentor
Lol the US are the motherland of facebook, no wonder they like everything. Inflation decreases the value so getting a like in the US is worth nothing, get one here and you may have said something worthwhile :)

I for one certainly don´t post things to get likes lol, if I could get food out of posting things I might change my style, but for likes? Not going to happen :p