• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Forum from Game auto-login

Sir Derf

Adept
For the first time today, when I used the game to open the forum, I was not logged in on the forum. Is this unusual?

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hmmm, unusual if it keeps happening... had you performed any cookie resets or cache clears on your device prior to it??

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Sir Derf

Adept
Not between last uses and current.

I also noticed that, for a few weeks, when I closed my browser , shut off my computer, and later restarted the computer and relaunched the browser, my Elvenar Tab would start off with me logged in, when I don't think I had set the "keep logged in" or "remember me" or whatever that setting is. Starting a couple of days ago, so several days before the observation that I started this thread with, the browser went back to the earlier screen on startup, where I would have to enter my name and password.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Gosh @Sir Derf I really wouldn't know what that could be! It is a bit of a mystery but something i've never come across. I'm wondering if Support may know? Or maybe someone else on here has had a similar experience??

SkyRider99

Mentor
For the first time today, when I used the game to open the forum, I was not logged in on the forum. Is this unusual?

Gosh @Sir Derf I really wouldn't know what that could be! It is a bit of a mystery but something i've never come across. I'm wondering if Support may know? Or maybe someone else on here has had a similar experience??

Every time I open the forum from the main game I have to login. I use the PC browser version. I thought this was 'normal'. :cool:

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Every time I open the forum from the main game I have to login. I use the PC browser version. I thought this was 'normal'. :cool:

As long as you've clicked the "stay logged in" square, you should auto sign in whether you access the Forum from within your City or directly.

That's what happens for me, I assume that's what would normally happen for our Dearest Derf :)

Sir Derf

Adept
Huh. Looks like I do have "stay logged in" checked on the forum. I don't usually use those settings. I'll have to ponder that going forward.

With that said, I guess to amend the observation that I opened with reporting, I was logged out of the forum without my knowledge, something which I haven't seen happen in at least several months.

SkyRider99

Mentor
As long as you've clicked the "stay logged in" square, you should auto sign in whether you access the Forum from within your City or directly.

That's what happens for me, I assume that's what would normally happen for our Dearest Derf :)
Hi @Herodite. I must be in the same boat as @Sir Derf then. I always need to login to the forum from the game, even though I have the 'Stay logged in' box ticked. :cool:

1664200408997.png