• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Forum Crowdsourced List of Season of Dreams Weekly Quests

Sir Derf

Adept
  • Use
    • 10 Power of Provision
    • 10 Magical Manufacturing
    • 12/13 Enchantments (EE, PoP, MM, IM, PF, T)
    • 10 Time Booster Spells
    • 2 Portal Profit
  • Produce
    • 75 Goods of you choice using the 3-hour option
    • 7 Toolboxes (24-hour)
  • Collect/Recruit
    • Big amount of Coins
    • Good amount of Orcs
    • Big amount of Units
    • 7 Enchantment
    • 24 Vision Vapor
  • Gain
    • 15 Combining Catalysts
  • Accept
    • 10 Wholesaler Trades

Post to this thread with your Weekly Quests and I'll add them to the list in this post.

Last edited:

kimkimkim

Summoner
Chapter 20 - finished

Screenshot (3).png

kimkimkim

Summoner
Would disenchanting count as using? Looking at the paltry pffttt quest.
hmm, good question....did not try it as I have one level 1 ws in my city for the pure use of blasting it with PoPs for quests (it presently has 492 days worth of PoP on it lol)

C-Nymph

Necromancer
City 1 (Chapter 19):
- Collect a big amount (61120K) of coins
- Use 13 enchantment spells (EE, PoP, MM, IM, Pet Food and/or Teleport).
- Gain 15 CC-spells
- Already completed the 4th, and can't remember what it was, sorry.

City 2 (Chapter 15):
- Collect 24 Vision Vapor
- Accept 10 trades from the wholesaler
- Collect 7 enchantment spells
- Use 12 enchantment spells

I also have a city on US server, not sure if you want to include that in this collection, but here it is:
City 3 US3 (Chapter 18):
- Use 10 MM spells
- Accept 10 trades from the Wholesaler
- Collect 7 enchantment spells
- Use 12 enchantment spells

C-Nymph

Necromancer
hmm, good question....did not try it as I have one level 1 ws in my city for the pure use of blasting it with PoPs for quests (it presently has 492 days worth of PoP on it lol)
Why would you use PoP's on a lvl 1 WS? Wouldn't it be better to use them on your highest level WS (preferably a magic WS)? So that the PoP actually gives you a real benefit? At least, that's what I do :)

kimkimkim

Summoner
Why would you use PoP's on a lvl 1 WS? Wouldn't it be better to use them on your highest level WS (preferably a magic WS)? So that the PoP actually gives you a real benefit? At least, that's what I do :)
I actually don't use my workshops, I actually could get rid of them if I wanted to.....I make plenty of supplies using my prosperity towers and evolving buildings

Sir Derf

Adept
Not having seen mention of iDavis's listing of Season information, yes, I was attempting to duplicate what is already there. I officially retire my efforts.