• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Forum Crowdsourced List of Season of Dreams Daily Quests

Sir Derf

Adept
  • Produce
    • 8 Simple Tools (15-minute)
    • 7 Loaves of Bread (1-hour)
    • 8 Advanced Tools (3-hour)
  • Use
    • 1 Power of Provision
  • Collect/Gain
    • Big amount of Coins
    • Seeds
    • 1 Enchantment Spell
    • 200 Spell Fragments
  • Give
    • 5 Neighborly Help
  • Spend
    • 4 KP
  • Accept
    • 1 Wholesaler Trade
  • Event
    • Explore 1 new villages in Sorcerer's Event
  • Other
    • Give 5 Neighborly Help

Post to this thread with your Daily Quests and I'll add them to the list in this post.

Last edited:

kimkimkim

Summoner
Chapter 20 - Finished

Screenshot (4).png

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Saw this too late, have already finished almost all of them in 3 cities, and have not memorised them.
1 left to go though:
- Collect Unurium (53705 Unurium to be precise)

Laurelin

Sorcerer
@Sir Derf : Not sure whether you're either/or aiming to build a list of potential Season Quests/Tasks; record whether/to what extent the Task demands may vary between Chapters and/or players; work out which, if any, Tasks are likely to randomly appear more frequently; or indeed none of the above, but here is a list of all possible Season Tasks, both Daily and Weekly, compiled by the usually reliable iDavis :

iDavis's site also has a Season Points [Petals] calculator on his Website 'Season Pass' page, as already mentioned by @Silly Bubbles in the main Forum thread, and this shows that if all Weekly Tasks are completed, we can afford to miss a maximum of 20 Daily Tasks over the course of [at least the present] Season, while still being able to reach the final Reward Path prize (i.e. the Somnial Pool in the current Season). It's not clear solely from my own reading of iDavis's site whether completing all Weekly Tasks is a fixed condition set by Inno or whether iDavis is using full Weekly Task completion only for the purposes of his own calculator's functionality; I will probably ask about this on Beta and/or via iDavis's own site, since the in-game UI says nothing about the Season's overall Points (Petals) or Daily/Weekly Task requirements and the Wiki, too, is unclear :

Seasons_Tasks_Requirements_EN_Wiki_01a.jpg

(The above appears at the foot of the Wiki Seasons page).

@yanivation : Completing an entire Event Map seems a lot to ask, even for a Weekly Season Task. Perhaps that happened, by coincidence, for you in particular, especially since there seems to be some confusion about the terms 'Village' and 'Beacon'? iDavis lists multiple functionally identical Event-based Season Tasks which differ only in terms of the name of the particular Event involved, and several players both here and on the US Forum have so far said that they finished this Task by completing only ONE step along the Map / Grand Prize Path - which seems far more reasonable!

Sir Derf

Adept
Not having seen mention of iDavis's listing of Season information, yes, I was attempting to duplicate what is already there. I officially retire my efforts.