• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Forum Competition: Pickle's Conundrum Curse.

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the "competition" Pickle's Conundrum Curse.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Quite a challenge that is being put to us. Pickle sure did a right number on them.

May I ask for some clarification? I see a number of alphabet letters. I see it sometimes grouped as if it forms a word of a particular length. Is this word of a particular length important, or is it even more clouded than that in that the alphabet letters can form any number of words?

Sir Derf

Adept
From the announcement...

Being the Magnificent Mischief Maker she is, she's scrambled the names of some of our most wonderful Buildings, Guest Races, and Spells around the City and gone into hiding. We need your help to fix the words and find Pickle!

Also, look to my earlier post, which, as it was left up, I assume was not deemed too spoiler-y

JBento

Adventurer
Gaaah, I'm stuck on 11. I'm hoping the part I'm missing isn't the name of a character from a past event when I wasn't playing. 8(

EDIT: Op, nevermind, figures it out, just need to suss out the fairy's location now.

Nymis

Alchemist
This was a fun competition! I got stumped for a while on #5 and #11 for a while before I managed to work it out.

Thanks for hosting it!! And thank you for posting the text version of the words with the hints - the different fonts were making my eyes hurt...

P.S, is the " To chat about this with your fellow players, please head over to our discussion thread!" meant to deliberately link to an old event competition thread? Seeing as Pickle is mischeavious... (It genuinely made me confused for a short while)

EDIT: Just realised this seems to be in the post twice, the first link is an old one, the correct one is further below.
Looks like it is now corrected, thanks!

Last edited:

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
We are happy that you are enjoying Pickles latest shenanigans!
Yes indeed two links were back again, instead of the one - we keep removing them @Nymis but Pickle keeps sneaking them back in when our backs are turned....she is going to be in soooooo much trouble when we can find her next week!!!

OldHag

Necromancer
I also like this for a competition....who doesn't love an anagram. :)