• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Fire Phoenix not coming up in crafting?

Hi, I was looking forward to getting a fire phoenix now the artifacts are available in the spire. Unfortunately I've seen every other type of phoenix in crafting and not the fire one. I've checked my inventory and I haven't got one there so that's not why it isn't coming up... Is there any other reason I may not be seeing one? TIA

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Greetings @Talkerspoint! It's simply a matter of luck. They are in there I promise! One was lingering in my Crafting Section the other day. So keep grabbing those Artifacts ready for when you DO find an FP to craft :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Jaxom

Alchemist
Thank you for the very fast response.
I'm not sure exactly why I would get rid of a level 10 Fire Phoenix and take a chance that another one might show up in crafting. True it would be at a higher chapter than the original but I have the FP for its feeding affect, not the collections. I don't think they would go up all that much.

Just wish I had a good use for these new phoenix artifacts. I have FP and Coldfire built. The others remain in inventory. Not useful enough to build.

Gargon667

Mentor
Just wish I had a good use for these new phoenix artifacts. I have FP and Coldfire built. The others remain in inventory. Not useful enough to build.

That depends a lot on where in the game you are. And what you want to do. It certainly won´t hurt to have 9 artifacts ready to drop a Storm Phoenix in your town for chapter 15 for example.
Both the Aureate and Storm are also excellent boosters for the FA.

But if nothing else I would think the Aureate a much more efficient T1 producer (through its 48h productions) than a factory. I am thinking I´ll build this one if I get enough artifacts to max it out.