• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

finding tournament provinces/library set

DeletedUser4149

2 minor but easy improvements would be to be able to click on province #33, for example, and have the game take us directly to province 33. it's a pain to find a province like that when we need to know when it'll open for event quests or for other reasons.

also the tiny 1x1s from the new library set can be a pain to collect from, especially if we need to save nearby productions for event quests. can't they make it so that we can collect from a whole set w/ just 1 click?

DeletedUser5093

A better way to collect from 1x1 buildings would be nice. I have the same issue with my Shrine of Krarak, as with the library set. The symbols above the buildings can sometimes get a bit lost in the background, or they're too high above the building. Collecting from the whole set with a single click would solve a lot of issues, but I do see good reasons why you might want to only collect from one building at once (e.g. completing quests, preventing your stockpile from being maxed out, etc) so I'm not sure what the solution is.