• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Finally made it to the Forum....

DeletedUser1311

Hi all. I am Michael and live in the UK. Started a couple of weeks ago with this game and must say that I enjoy playing it.
Currently I am trying to get my fellowship to chat a bit more but they all seem to be in Australia so not awake when I am online.
Well that´s me then and hello to all the others....

DeletedUser815

Hello Mictecacihuatl,

Welcome to the Elvenar International forum and game :)

May your stay with us be long and pleasant :)

DeletedUser

Welcome to the forums Mictecacihuatl! :)

P.S.: May I just call you Michael from now on? That username is just... Well, let's just say it took me a while to type it out. :p

DeletedUser277

Hello Michael, and welcome to the forum and the game :)

Currently I am trying to get my fellowship to chat a bit more but they all seem to be in Australia so not awake when I am online.
Don't worry many otherwise good fellowships have that problem, mine certainly does from time to time. Perhaps they are very chatty when you are asleep? Sounds like you may need either to adopt a little bit of 'affirmative action' in your recruitment policy (i.e. GMT +/- 2 hrs) or, more radically change your whole lifestyle/career to one of night shifts :p

DeletedUser1311

Oh it is not mine but the fellowship I am in. Maybe I am too chatty.

DeletedUser814

Hello Mictecacihuatl! Welcome to Elvenar International :)

If you should have any questions then please don't hesitate to ask.

DeletedUser1124

Hello Mictecacihuatl! Hope you continue to enjoy the game, it certainly has me "hooked".
In our guild we have a fair mix of folk, UK, Eire, USA, Australia, New Zealand and S. Africa! It is a very friendly fellowship and lots of chat at all times of day and night - there is even one member from USA who just chats to herself! Sometimes I come on and find about 30 "chats" all from this person with no replies. However, she does admit to having a lot of "useless" things to say, but it makes amusing reading :)