• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New Game Features Filter on Individual Players on Trading Post UI

DeletedUser2935

Hello,

I would like to suggest the addition an option to "filter out" a player from the Trading Post UI. It will safely block out player you don't like to trade with, example of whom are those who purposely place one and zero-star trades.

Obviously, you can simply choose not to accept those unfair trades. But due to the automatic re-shuffling of trades, in case your resource become lower than the required trades in the first trades in line, one may accidentally click on the bad trades during routine clicking of nearby fair trades. Its okay if its small trades like 100 cystals for 100 dust, something like that. But people do this in tens of thousand quantity, and its a big lose to a player if he or she accidentally clicked on a really big unfair trade.

Hope this makes my case and may it be added in the future patches. Thanks for reading.

-francis

DeletedUser363

Several of us have mentioned this idea previously in the forum - I have a neighbour that is an Arch Mage and has asked me to join their fellowship, but why would I when every day I go into the trader to find 3 pages of 0 star trades put up by him? I would love nothing more than to be able to exclude his trades from my line of sight, instead they sit there and annoy me, we can but hope that we do get this option at some point - soon;)

Cregganroe

Conjurer
I really get fed up of seeing the 'I am offering 400 crystals but I want 1200 steel from you' trades yes they are 2* but why am I going to hand over 1200 of something just to get 400..... So unless they are like for like trades I ignore them

DeletedUser

I really get fed up of seeing the 'I am offering 400 crystals but I want 1200 steel from you' trades yes they are 2* but why am I going to hand over 1200 of something just to get 400..... So unless they are like for like trades I ignore them
I struggle with this as well, unless its a new person within my neighbourhood or a smaller member of my FS then I won't do it, Tier 1 give the least goods and I won't part with that many of them in one go for such a small return even if what I'm getting is Tier 2!

DeletedUser2510

Another solution would be to add a filter letting you choose what star rating trades you can see.
Very useful idea.Filter out anything below 2* or 3 * BUt to help beginners we can then allow it to trade and help those much lower than ourselves within our own Fellowship or for a Birthday treat which I think is a lovely Bonding idea one of my Fellowships has adopted THe Birthday member puts up unfair trades post in chat and fellows donate as birthday gifts)

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
yes, some filters would help... remind the "fellows only" check when putting trades also...

cwgiii

Shaman
I definitely am in favor of more filters. If the developers wish to encourage trades between players (rather than the Wholesaler), please make such trading as flexible and efficient as possible.

I personally don't know why coin and supplies can't be traded for goods with other players. Open up the free market.

In the same vein, it would be awesome to trade unused troops and/or buildings, spells, etc.. For various reasons (never being able to win a battle and hence becoming a pacifist player, etc.) I don't use troops, but have created them for quests. It would be great to trade them with other players who could use them. Same for structures. Such a shame to "Sell"/demolish them. It would be great to trade them to others for needed goods in an open market. If I could get something for the spells I have accumulated, it would be fantastic.