• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fighting Style

DeletedUser9850

Hey @yo momma love me , your procedure worked.My troops were saved more than 100% compared to the previous event.Thanks a lot.I am sooooooooooo happy.

Alamain

Novice
I see this thread has been inactive for a while. Inno, do you have any plans to introduce manual fighting to the app?

I would love to do occasional battles manually, but I play almost exclusively on the app, which is now far superior to the browser-based version. Phones are so much more powerful now. Please do this!

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
We currently have no plans for this @Alamain a part of this is that very few of our players ever use the manual combat function when it is available to them. It is of course available on our browser version, so players can switch over to this if they prefer to combat in this way.

Gargon667

Mentor
I am sure more people would use manual fights if there weren´t so endless many fights to do every week.

I mean I myself would love to do the fights manually, but having hundreds of them every week, means I just don´t even bother starting. It´s auto all the way, but not because I actually prefer doing autofights.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
I am sure more people would use manual fights if there weren´t so endless many fights to do every week.

I mean I myself would love to do the fights manually, but having hundreds of them every week, means I just don´t even bother starting. It´s auto all the way, but not because I actually prefer doing autofights.
Lol thats comment will always exist. drop half the battles and people do more provinces = more battles instead.
Manual is fun for 5-10 battles a day. but that will not sustain any more than average tournament play.

Alamain

Novice
I would pick and choose a few manual fights on the app if the option became available - some in the Spire and others in the further provinces of Tournament. The ones where I didn't trust the autofight to do the job. I'm sure others would do the same.

It's a shame you say you have no plans for this, Silmaril - for many of us, the browser version has become too cumbersome to use, and too inconvenient to log into. We are often on the move!

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
I would love a version of manual fighting in the App, my computer has so much archives, images and programs that the fights are not that fluid, in mobile my city buildings, citizens, pets, etc... runs better and smoother than in my computer. Idk, I believe it would be cool left my computer has some rest.

Gargon667

Mentor
Lol thats comment will always exist. drop half the battles and people do more provinces = more battles instead.
Manual is fun for 5-10 battles a day. but that will not sustain any more than average tournament play.

I think that is how it would have been in the old tourneys as there was no real difficulty increase. people stopped tourney progress, because they either ran out of provinces or time to do all the clicking. A reduction of clicks would have led to an increase in tourney play.

The new tourney system stops people from continuing because it becomes too difficult, so having fewer encounters (but keeping the total cost the same) would not make people be able to do more provinces.
It would just mean the spend the same amount of resources on the same amount of progress/rewards with fewer clicks. Those extra clicks could be used for manual fights then.

But anyway I am not holding my breath that this is going to happen any time soon :) They have reduced clicks from old to new tourney so that both means it´s not out of the question, but it´s unlikely to happen again soon...

As to how many are fun: I am more thinking 5-10 per week :)