• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fight Initiative

DeletedUser93

OK, let me ask here, "How will the initiative numbers work?" In some games if you have a lower number that means you attack first, other games are the reverse, the higher your number then you attack first. The wiki here does not address the question, so I'll ask in here and see if any game developers or moderators can answer this. Clearly those numbers may play a critical role in a battle, but one must know the answer to my question to make good sound battle decisions.

DeletedUser8

Hello Wyldewood, great question!

In Elvenar, units with a higher initiative will attack first. So for example, if unit type A has an initiative of 3, and unit B has an initiative of 4, unit type B would attack first.

Indeed, very handy to know. A great strategic move can be to take out enemy with higher initiative first! :)

DeletedUser6912

The overwhelming strength of enemy unit/squads is a total disincentive to try to engage in a fight. There is no strategy that can beat them so I only fight in the tournaments. I build up enormous goods etc to negotiate my way through provinces even though it takes forever. A good game is being spoilt by the advantages built in to encourage diamond purchasing. Don't get greedy or us customers will vote with our disappearing fingers. Otherwise I thoroughly enjoy the game.