• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Ferris Wheel - useless

sarthicus

Dreamer
It's been 2 days already since I cannot collect from my Ferris Wheel. And it will also expire soon. Does anyone know what to do???? It's more than annoying. Not to mention game is starting to go slow (AGAIN).
Thx

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Did you by any chance asked it to do a broken shard? You will be unable to collect if you already have 10 of those. In that case you need to go to an Ancient Wonder where you can still place runes in the circle and Forge a Rune from the broken shards. You will then be able to collect from the Ferris Wheel again as you now will have zero broken shards. Alternatively, if any crafting option requiring broken shards comes up in the MA, use it.

sarthicus

Dreamer
I'm aware of that and I collected broken shards and used them. I have zero broken shards now. This is not the problem. There is a glitch with it and I ask to be fixed.

Pauly7

Magus
Sounds like you need to go through Support, if you didn't do that already. I've never had a problem with a Ferris Wheel.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Please raise a ticket with our support team to be able to clarify that the building has expired for you.

Deleted User - 848895698

I also have a problem with Ferris Wheel. Mine is also due to expire soon but after crafting a KP which shows as finished, I collected and it reappeared (did not physically collect the 2nd time). I have refreshed and clean reloaded and it is still showing as finished, and collectable (which it isn't).

kimkimkim

Summoner
Sounds like support is the place to go....but just for ha has, try picking it up and placing it back down, maybe that will kick start it again :confused:

DeletedUser

I also have a problem with Ferris Wheel. Mine is also due to expire soon but after crafting a KP which shows as finished, I collected and it reappeared (did not physically collect the 2nd time). I have refreshed and clean reloaded and it is still showing as finished, and collectable (which it isn't).

Hello @Sakenzie,
@kimkimkim's suggestion does work wonders, I resort to that when some of my productions are 'stuck'. If you are still having issues with the Ferris Wheel do contact support in-game.

DeletedUser

This thread will be moved, for now, to Questions & Help instead of being archived as there has been some commenting going on and more players might drop by.

m4rt1n

Adept
I have experienced on the app version issues with the Ferris Wheel failing to collect, effectively becoming a dead building and even reloading, moving the building etc did not solve the issue.
Mentioning here, a road connection is essential for this building.
It seemed to happen when the building reaches around 48h left of its active lifespan.

Deleted User - 848895698

Thank you all for your replies. I did go to support and went to raise a ticket but spotted on the side bar that it was noted already as a visual issue for which they are working on a fix. As a relatively new player I appreciate the responses :)