• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fenume Oternasse --possibly willing to merge with like minded fs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2628

"Yup, still got room for a couple more. Decent tourney players, voluntary kp swap system..We've been around a long time, if your a small or new FS, I might have room if you want to merge with us, drop me a line with #'s and I'll let you know. All we ask is fairly regular rounds and fair trades."

I've chatted with our actives, and they seem cool if we merge into yours also. We're all pretty laid back, so would look for a similar type fs. give a holler if interested.

DeletedUser2643

Hi, recently I posted that my fellowship is looking for new members. Check us, 420 Elven Tokers, at 179 rank position.

DeletedUser7001

hi I'm looking for new members with no strings attached I want it to be a fs for every1 so that they can play when they got time and if possible help with what they can when they can so feel free to join just come to my fs and join thks

DeletedUser2628

I am pleased to announce Fenume & Peruvian have now merged :D This thread can be locked. Once we have settled in a bit, I will start a new thread if I have any slots open. Happy Gaming All!

Status
Not open for further replies.