• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

fenume Oternasse-always room for one more :D-possible merge?

DeletedUser2628

Due to recent health issues, I've passed leadership to Alisona. But I'm confident my standard lines remain the same :D
well for first time in forever we didn't finish all 3 paths in FS adventure, so I'm looking to clean house a bit and get a few more active members. I've got 2 immediate openings, and can probably come up with a handful more. So if you a small fellowship that's struggling, please contact Alisona or me IN GAME (I don't check forums that often). We don't have high requirements, but do ask that your a regular player. We got a great core base and very knowledgeable players :D

and of course, my standard line :D

We've been around a long time and ain't going anywhere LOL (well, not foreseeable anyway).
All we ask is fairly regular rounds and fair trades unless otherwise arranged. Good traders, decent tourney turnouts, and do fairly well in adventures. Apply in game if interested :D