• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Fellowships

DeletedUser8901

Hi, I applied to join a fellowship that was recruiting, The Unicorns, approximately two days ago. How do I find out whether I have been accepted?

Pauly7

Magus
The icon under your name that looks like a shield. Click on that and you will see if you are in one. There would also probably be a red mark next to it to tell you there is an alert.

DeletedUser8901

Thank you, I am receiving mixed messages, ie When I tap on the shield - You are not in a fellowship yet, and when I go into fellowship found - I get player is in a fellowship. So no idea if I am in one already or not.

m4rt1n

Adept
Thank you, I am receiving mixed messages, ie When I tap on the shield - You are not in a fellowship yet, and when I go into fellowship found - I get player is in a fellowship. So no idea if I am in one already or not.

Are you an app player? Can you chat? Can you see a list of Fellows that you can help? If not then you are not in a fellowship.

DeletedUser8901

Thank you very much for doing that. I play on an iPad,so yes I am an app player, where will I find the list of fellows and the chat feature?

m4rt1n

Adept
Press the shield immediately to the right of your Avatar for the list of fellows, and the blue bubble far right of the screen to chat.
I'm attempting to upload an example so hold with me. :)

Highlighted with red arrows:

forumapphelp1.jpg

Last edited: