• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Fellowships: What other cooperative mechanics are there?

• Thread starter DeletedUser7653
  • Start date

DeletedUser7653

I have been playing Elvenar for abut three months. I am leading a quite successful, new, low ranking Fellowship Rise High in Arendyll. By quite successful I mean we have 22 members of whom about half play daily. Obviously, accepting any player who wants to join, we have a fair number of members who have joined and then gave up, but, for now, I'm not ejecting them but waiting for them to be removed by the system.

My problem is that I feel that we are not doing enough as a team. The Fellowship Adventures seemed to be a good idea for an all out team effort but we were handicapped by the fact that almost all of our members only lay via the app and that made it almost impossible for everyone to get coordinated. Tournaments rely on the efforts of each player acting alone with no team effort needed, except to try and keep members supplies with the necessary goods.

Is there something I'm missing?

I have played FoE and the equivalent of Fellowships in that game seem able to better organise themselves. There seems to be a requirement for true team effort which, I find, lacking in Elvenar. They have a message system which seems to be universal and in which you can attach details of your Ancient Wonders and trades, so that other members can access them directly from the message. They even have an in-game forum and they get boosts to game functions by cooperative play.

DeletedUser7733

It’d be great if fellowships could build something as a team. I’d enjoy working together with my fellows on building something that would just have completion stages and never end. It would just grow bigger and bigger.

DeletedUser5976

Great ideas. It would really be nice to build something together. Something even small cities could contribute to.