• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowship Progression

Piglets For All

Soothsayer
If we put points into the first level of the Spire perk and they show as 50 points, at what point can we use them in the spire? If I click on the green + at the top of the spire I get a small pop up which says "Total points saved 0/50" and the little box with what's needed to get gold is shown as 28 Unlock but it is greyed out. I'm the AM btw.

sunrae

Soothsayer
Is there anywhere we can see how many Spire or Tournament points we have saved other than clicking on the popups? Sorry if this is a daft question and I'm missing something obvious

Julian

Sorcerer
Is there anywhere we can see how many Spire or Tournament points we have saved other than clicking on the popups? Sorry if this is a daft question and I'm missing something obvious
Not sure about the Spire. But on the tournament, find the bar showing you how many tournament points you have. On the right hand side, you will find a "+" button. Click on it to show how many points you have in storage.

sunrae

Soothsayer
Thanks. It would seem we can see the points when the events are taking place but not when they aren't running.

rock stream

Scholar
I have looked at the 20 pages of questions, puzzlement and rare answers in the Beta forum with inputs from the DE forum and find myself disappointed in the wiki information provided. At least the video was in colour. Its is a strange way to launch a major rewrite of the game.
First the changing of your location on the world map to the extend that impacts the benefit of being in a fellowship. This led to the half baked 'fellowship progression' changes, with promise of more to come.
I'm really counting on Jacklut or Gems of Knowledge to share some information on the benefits, pros and cons of options and oh yea how to do everything.
As we have been remined many times, take information from beta with a grain of salt. I do find it odd that beta players are asking questions in a live forum.
Order of eggnog for everyone

Laurelin

Sorcerer
[...] I do find it odd that beta players are asking questions in a live forum.
Similar - and different - questions were also asked on the Beta Forum, but answers weren't exactly forthcoming. I was surprised to see it go live so soon.

HappyRose

Spellcaster
Our fellowship needs 8 points to complete the Spire.. I suggest you too check your Spire Perks
as ours shows we need 77 points to unlock … I doubt we will need to use ours but it could be a problem if you leave it late in the day to check.. I have raised a ticket
0FF0A9E4-78D5-45B9-8292-1040246D6519.jpeg

Attachments

• D1FA03CE-0270-4481-96E3-8EEC0FC297BF.jpeg
    D1FA03CE-0270-4481-96E3-8EEC0FC297BF.jpeg
    311.1 KB · Views: 82

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
Our fellowship needs 8 points to complete the Spire.. I suggest you too check your Spire Perks
as ours shows we need 77 points to unlock … I doubt we will need to use ours but it could be a problem if you leave it late in the day to check.. I have raised a ticket

I wonder whether it's due to fellows joining or leaving during the spire. I've noticed discrepancy between what spire shows and fellowship rankings too when this happens.

FieryArien

Necromancer
I have a vague memory of someone having this problem on beta (but my brief search wasn’t successful now). Hasn’t someone in your fellowship already used some points on some previous gate?

HappyRose

Spellcaster
We did have someone leave in the week after completing the spire … but if this now precludes Us from using the archive we should all be aware of this so we don’t move people to our “retirement “ fellowship except on Sundays ..
we have Gold without the need of the archive … I’m waiting for a reply to my ticket … and will definitely let you know if this is the issue

How can you see the number of points you have saved in the Tournament perk please? We are at level 2 at the moment - if I hover over the perk it says "5000 Rewards" (which I assume means points but not sure!)

Hekata

Artisan
How can you see the number of points you have saved in the Tournament perk please? We are at level 2 at the moment - if I hover over the perk it says "5000 Rewards" (which I assume means points but not sure!)
I think you have to go to the current tournament points progression bar and you should have a "+" sign there and if you click it it will show you the points.

Autumn Goldleaf

Spellcaster
Hello all... As well as my main cities in Fellowships, I also have a tiny city that is not yet in a Fellowship.
In that city I can collect points from neighbouring cities in the World Map. 20 from those who have helped me, 10 from those who haven't...
The only thing is, I have no idea how to access them...??

SkyRider99

Mentor
Hello all... As well as my main cities in Fellowships, I also have a tiny city that is not yet in a Fellowship.
In that city I can collect points from neighbouring cities in the World Map. 20 from those who have helped me, 10 from those who haven't...
The only thing is, I have no idea how to access them...??
I think you need to be an Archmage (or Mage?). But if you create a FS to become AM you would likely lose the ability to collect points as you describe. I actually don't see how you are collecting those points, since it is supposed to be Fellowship Experience (FE) points. Maybe a bug?

You could try logging a Support ticket.