• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowship of Friends

DeletedUser1077

Our wonderful fellowship is only 6 weeks old but all established players. We formed this group so we can relax and chat as we help each other through the Elvenar adventure. We are active players who trade fair but above all want players that are respectful and considerate of others.
We look forward to welcoming new friends. Hope it is you :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1077

We have added a few lovely people but still have room for more. Come and join us :)

DeletedUser1077

Hello MoonlightSaqi. Thank you for your interest in our fellowship. I am sorry but we are only taking established players at this time. There are some great fellowships that are happy to take newer players. I wish you the best of luck.
ronnielea

DeletedUser1077

Only about six weeks since we formed and we now have 24 members. One last place for someone who wants to enjoy their fellowship as much as the game. If you like to support your fellowship without all the pressures let me know a bit about you. Sorry but we have way too many of our top players with gems so we can't take anymore with that boost.
ronnielea

Last edited by a moderator: