• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowship multiple chat windows

DeletedUser10195

Can we have a 2nd chat window for like FA or tournaments stuff. I don't like to spam the general FS chat with FA stuff for not all fellows participate and the message system is not always convenient for that.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
We can certainly put the suggestion forward. Althogh in theory that was the point of the chat window as opposed to the mail threads to be able to keep things separate if there was a theme going (swap threads, FA, etc)

DeletedUser10195

@Silmaril thanks! another suggestion a bit off topic but when I message fellows I can only choose all or manual type those who I want to reach. Sometimes I only want to reach some fellows and it would be nice if I can click those who to message instead of having to typing the fellows name to send the message to.

0mARdaYAn0

Seeker
It would be nice if we could have some type of board we can use during the F.A. We can't use a spreadsheet, unfortunately, because a lot of players use phones & can't access it. I have used the message board this F.A as a place to keep tabs on badges, this works for me as there is no other way without a spreadsheet. Only problem is, my fellows don't like it. I had a few newbies so had to post information for them. I understand the messages can be over whelming, but I don't see any other way.

DeletedUser7399

Do your spreadsheet on Google sheets this is downloadable to mobiles

Gargon667

Mentor
@Silmaril thanks! another suggestion a bit off topic but when I message fellows I can only choose all or manual type those who I want to reach. Sometimes I only want to reach some fellows and it would be nice if I can click those who to message instead of having to typing the fellows name to send the message to.

The App version works like that, so you can go there if you need it.