• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowship (Guilds) Intro Video

DeletedUser23

And if anyone's on the Beta servers, they're going live tomorrow!

DeletedUser

Just seen this posted on Facebook, thought some would like to see:

https://video-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/h...=ff2b54b4e31740652dce649eaa8daa1d&oe=559ADF8A
"
Sorry, something went wrong.
We're working on it and we'll get it fixed as soon as we can.
"

Quite like the feature; though it's nothing revolutionary. Will be nice to aid members, and trade without fees. And of course chat when that's implemented

I do wonder how he got 4/5 quests though!?
Sounds like what was mentioned in the JulY TV episode
And 4/5 quests because it was on the secret test server. They have extra so they can test more.

And if anyone's on the Beta servers, they're going live tomorrow!
Sounds good.

P.S. You can click the edit button at the bottom of your posts to add extra info rather than post multiple times one after the other ;)

DeletedUser

Looks alright I guess, it'll be an excellent addition to the game at least. Also, the link that Sheepski provided seems to work for me.

DeletedUser3

Hey folks! It seems that link is broken, but you can find out all about Fellowships from the InnoGames TV July episode ;)

Unfortunately the live Q & A session mentioned in the video has already taken place, but for those of you who missed it the chosen questions and those all-important answers will be posted on this forum in the next few days :)

DeletedUser234

Fellowship helps a lot! Thank you for this! ;)

WoW%20guild%20in%20Elvenar_zpsshbdlfqc.jpg