• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowship Forums

Should there be an in game Fellowship Forum

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser129

There has been an ongoing thread for this for a year now and we have had no response, I find it hard to believe, that in a social game such as Elvenar, there is no real way to connect with your fellowship members, other then the clunky chat box.
So just curious just how many yeah's and nay's we have for this! So cast your vote please.
Who knows if enough positive votes the devs might listen :rolleyes:

Geminatrix

Soothsayer
I support this idea and so does a lot of my fellowship. I posted on this .. having finally found a thread on it that has been well supported

I've been trying to get them on here to vote but for some ... even stepping this far into the land of moar passwords and maze to negotiate via links that can't be clicked is a step too far

Please give us something they can feel is their own to post in and that can be managed by the existing fellowship archmage/mages & ambassadors.

DeletedUser1326

I just voted. I am in full support of this. As my fellowship & others too may have members all around the world. So, getting us all on or most of us all on at the same time to bring up important things is very hard due to the times in each country. The only way we have to get messages around the fellowship is to send a message/in game mail to everyone. Yes, we can put up trades aimed at just our fellowship etc but it would be nice to just be able to have a place where we could talk bout 'fellowship' stuff. Rather than just posting on here. You might be someone who is in a few fellowships or a player like me who is only in one; each to their own on things. But, it really would be nice to have just 'fellowship forums. I see on the Elvenar facebook page that a lot of high-level members leave due to many reasons but a few have said that there is no forum for the fellowship(s) they are in to talk about apart from chat which is hard due to times around the word or using the in-game message/mail system which if you just log in once a day or every 9 hours to set things up & go again you may not have time to read things. So each fellowship having their forum makes sense. I am sure it would be easy to set up with a link on the main forum page that could take us to the fellowship forum page & then list from A-Z the fellowship names & we click on the fellowship we are in & it takes us to our fellowship's page easy as. Or something along those lines. :D

Geminatrix

Soothsayer
As I said above .. I do support this ask for an ingame fellowship forum but I also wonder how many even come on here now to see this poll or that have confidence that Elvenar mod/devs would even pay attention to an ask for something done this way.

Certainly seems a reasonable thing to ask for/have and I'm wondering why it stalled/never got anywhere last time it gained momentum.

I picked up on Killiaks point about development time ... maybe it just doesnt bring in the cash and so is low priority

DeletedUser2188

There are many sites that offer Free forum setups.... I do not see the need for the game to get bogged down with the extra resources that it would take.... Sorry I have been playing online games since 2000 and none I ever played had this.... But I have set up many different forums over the years...

DeletedUser772

I have seen and done the same but more and more now .. I find that ingame forums are safer (less prone to hacks and the lifting of data for nefarious purposes) easier and quicker to set up and manage for the guild/fellowship, one less password to need to remember.

Its also the case that external forums would have a hard time handling the quick movement of players and shifting of management layers.

So yeah ofc if you are a forum guru, have an existing forum you want to use (perhaps for another game lol) or like to look over your fellows IPs, email addys etc .. Im sure an external forum is your preference.

Imo Inno should help us keep our fellows safe inside an ingame forum